A to Z Services Qatar Careers Chief Accountant Jobs Vacancies | Qatar Jobs In A to Z Services | Vacancies In A to Z Services Qatar | Jobs On A to Z Services Careers Portal At atozservices.me | Qatar Government Job Vacancies 2021
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In A to Z Services, There Are Great Opportunities On A to Z Services Careers Portal. A to Z Services Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Chief Accountant, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About A to Z Services Chief Accountant Jobs. Then Apply For Chief Accountant Jobs In A to Z Services Qatar. But Before Apply Also Visit A to Z Services’s Official Website.
A to Z Services Qatar Jobs 2021 Chief Accountant Jobs in Qatar
A to Z Services Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Chief Accountant, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About A to Z Services Chief Accountant Job Vacancy In Qatar. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for A to Z Services Qatar Jobs Vacancy 2021. The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of QAR 17,300 per month after selection.
A to Z Services Qatar Chief Accountant Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official A to Z Services Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||A to Z Services Qatar|
|Job Role||Chief Accountant|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of QAR 17,300 per month|
|Type Of Job||Qatar Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
- Plan, analyze, and develop financial strategies for the company.
- Supervises and manages all aspects of the accounts department.
- Formulate strategies and enable all financial resources to optimize organizational liquidity and service of capital for
- Manage asset growth and minimize risk exposure of all investments.
- Manage, analyze and ensure all financial controls (both internal and external), revenue targets, profits and any
corrective actions are taken to guarantee alignment with the company’s financial objectives.
- Ensure that the company has an effective tax structure on all of its investments and assets.
- Control the accounting process, design and track financial data, plans and projections.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with auditors, bankers, and other financial institutions.
- Makes budget recommendations for various departments.
- Reviews and approves monthly, quarterly and year end accounting statements and reports.
- Reviews and approves payments such as reimbursements, payments on accounts, vouchers, checks, etc.
- Perform other related duties as requested.
Qualification and Skills:
- Degree from reputable University
- B.Sc. in Accountancy, CPA
- 10 years experience in his field
- Must have GCC experience
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Creative and team player
- Dynamic with research and survey skills
- Hunt and analyze new opportunities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possess strong techno-commercial, mass management, analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of tendering process and proposal development
- Computer Literacy