Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In ABS, There Are Great Opportunities On ABS Careers Portal. ABS Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Senior Surveyor, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About ABS Senior Surveyor Jobs. Then Apply For Senior Surveyor Jobs In ABS Qatar. But Before Apply Also Visit ABS’s Official Website.
ABS Qatar Jobs 2021 Senior Surveyor Jobs in Qatar
ABS Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Senior Surveyor, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About ABS Senior Surveyor Job Vacancy In Qatar. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for ABS Qatar Jobs Vacancy 2021. The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of QAR 6450.00 per month after selection.
ABS Qatar Senior Surveyor Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official ABS Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||ABS Qatar|
|Job Role||Senior Surveyor|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of QAR 6450.00 per month|
|Qualification / Experience||Cheak Description|
|Type Of Job||Qatar Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
Full Job Description
ABS and its affiliated companies are global leaders in marine and offshore classification and other innovative safety, quality, and environmental services focused on the marine, energy, and government sectors. With more than 5,000 personnel globally. ABS and the ABS affiliated companies offer a dynamic work environment and multiple avenues for career growth.
This is considered an intermediate to advanced level Surveyor position.
The primary function is to examine and report on vessels and other marine structures during and after construction relative to compliance with the applicable requirements for maintaining the vessel in Classification with ABS and meeting associated statutory and special service requirements related to Safety of Life at Sea, Loadline, Tonnage, Cargo Gear, and Pollution Prevention Certification.
What You Will Do:
- Acts as a professional specialist for the organization in the application of related rules, regulations, requirements, concepts, principles, and processes.
- Performs routine surveys on classed vessels, platforms, or other marine structures and at manufacturers for classification and compliance with statutory requirements.
- Prepares technically accurate and timely reports of inspections and surveys performed.
- Engages in contact with clients to resolve problems within area of expertise.
- Maintains survey files in an orderly and up-to-date manner in area of responsibility.
- Maintains active awareness of new methods and developments affecting the technical scope of assigned responsibilities and makes recommendations for changes in the surveying processes and safety programs as warranted by such developments. Recommends new approaches to problems encountered and makes changes in methods, procedures, or design where necessary.
- Plans, schedules, and coordinates various phases of surveying work and monitoring the quality of service on work performed.
- Monitors work and projects performed by subordinate surveyors to ensure maintenance of quality, content, consistency, and continuity of work performed.
- Provides leadership, guidance, and training to lower level and/or less experienced surveyors.
- Promotes the services and capabilities of ABS to present and potential customers.
What You Will Need:
Education & Experience
- Ability to develop a working knowledge of ABS Rules, Guides, statutory regulations, and related instructions, as well as the ABS Employee Safety Policy.
- Ability to read engineering plans and have a basic understanding of shipbuilding practices and vessel operations.
- Ability to perform surveys in the prescribed format.
- Knowledge of computer programs or software packages related to job responsibilities.
- Knowledge of related technical interfaces required for group project work.
- Knowledge of ships’ engineering systems and machinery.
- Ability to communicate, orally and in writing, pertinent information relative to assigned area of technical expertise. Ability to analyze problems and propose solutions.
- Responsiveness to customers.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Working knowledge of the ABS Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Management Systems.
Minimum years of Experience
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience working as a Senior Surveyor I.
- Understanding of ABS strategic technical positioning in their respective sector of the marine industry or
- Minimum fifteen (15) years’ experience in an Engineering or Survey Capacity with an IACS member Classification Society.
Required/Preferred Education Requirements
- Qualifications from a tertiary institution within a relevant field of engineering or physical science (minimum two (2) years program); or
- Qualifications from a marine or nautical institution and relevant seagoing experience as a certificated ship officer, and
- Proficiency in the English language commensurate with the scope of statutory certification and services and, before assignment, with their future work.
- Minimum requirements & knowledge listed for Senior Surveyor I.
Required/Preferred Professional Requirements
Appropriate certification and/or licenses in area of specialization as may be required.
Reports to a Principal Surveyor or higher, under the direction of a Survey Manager or District/Country Manager as appropriate.
May supervise or provide leadership guidance to lower-level surveyors. The Incumbent may be provided with support or assistance by a member of the administrative support staff as applicable to his/her office.
This job description is not intended, and should not be construed, to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job of the incumbent. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the principal job elements essential for making a fair decision regarding the pay structure of the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Travel to and from survey sites and manufacturing plants going aboard various marine vessels, offshore platforms or structures. Some work may be performed in an office environment. Some work may be performed in confined spaces, and it may be necessary to climb vertical ladders of various heights, and construction staging of various heights. Use of small tools and the wearing of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), in accordance with ABS safety procedures, may be required.