Abu-Raddad Lab Qatar Careers Temporary Faculty Support Assistant Jobs Vacancies | Qatar Jobs In Abu-Raddad Lab | Vacancies In Abu-Raddad Lab Qatar | Jobs On Abu-Raddad Lab Careers Portal At Abu-Raddad Lab.com | Qatar Government Job Vacancies 2021.
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In Abu-Raddad Lab, There Are Great Opportunities On Abu-Raddad Lab Careers Portal. Abu-Raddad Lab Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Temporary Faculty Support Assistant, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Abu-Raddad Lab Temporary Faculty Support Assistant Jobs. Then Apply For Temporary Faculty Support Assistant Jobs In Abu-Raddad Lab Qatar. But Before Apply Also Visit Abu-Raddad Lab’s Official Website.
Abu-Raddad Lab Qatar Jobs 2021 Temporary Faculty Support Assistant Jobs in Qatar
Abu-Raddad Lab Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Temporary Faculty Support Assistant, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Abu-Raddad Lab Temporary Faculty Support Assistant Job Vacancy In Qatar. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Abu-Raddad Lab Qatar Jobs Vacancy 2021. The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of QAR 6,890 per month after selection.
Abu-Raddad Lab Qatar Temporary Faculty Support Assistant Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Abu-Raddad Lab Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||Abu-Raddad Lab Qatar|
|Job Role||Temporary Faculty Support Assistant-Foundational Sciences|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of QAR 6,890 per month|
|Qualification / Experience||Check Notification|
|Type Of Job||Qatar Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
- Provides word-processing, spreadsheet and presentation software services including preparing correspondence from hand or type-written notes, editing and formatting documents, e.g. PowerPoint presentations, reports, manuscripts and research proposals.
- As directed, provides specific support (preparing and distributing documents/posters, arranging for rooms and catering etc) for regular or ad hoc events or projects undertaken specifically by individual faculty members
- Assists with maintaining the electronic calendars and schedules appointments for faculty members as required.
- Submits on-line room reservations and provides other logistical support for meetings such as compiling and distributing material and if required, recording and transcribing meeting notes
- As directed, initiates shopping carts relating to the educational activities of the department ensuring compliance with WCM-Q financial policies and procedures.
- Assists faculty members with completion of travel and business expense reimbursement claim forms and follows up on any queries relating to these forms. Also coordinates the distribution and return of office telephone bills for faculty members
- Assists faculty members with completing forms for various types of leave and as directed, liaises with the College’s travel agents to co-ordinate the travel arrangements.
- Submits request forms to the Facilities Department to arrange local ground transportation for faculty members for educational or business purposes as required.
- Maintains the faculty area workroom ensuring appropriate equipment, stationery supplies and materials are in place. Checks and maintains paper/toner, reports technical problems with photocopier, scanner or fax machines via ITS ticketing system.
- Liaises with the staff in the Office for Curriculum Support for the weekly course schedules and other course or clerkship information required by the faculty members.
- Responds to inquiries from faculty members, staff, students and external organizations. Provides information based on own knowledge or re-directs inquiry to other staff as appropriate
- Receives and distributes mail and coordinates with the mailroom for courier services as required
- Maintains the inventory of white coats for faculty members and coordinates the laundering with the Facilities Department as required.
- As required, provides cross-coverage within the Division of Medical Education, including assisting with the proctoring of exams for the Medical Program. Maintains confidentiality of information relating to the faculty members.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Highly service-oriented and have excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Suite and database applications.
- Demonstrated proficiency in written and spoken English.
Licenses and Certifications
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
Weill Cornell Medical College in Qatar was established in 2001 as a partnership between Cornell University and Qatar
- to provide the finest education possible for medical students
- to conduct research at the cutting edge of knowledge
- to improve health care both now and for future generations
- to provide the highest quality of care to the community