Al Wakeel Group Qatar Careers General Manager Jobs Vacancies | Qatar Jobs In Al Wakeel Group | Vacancies In Al Wakeel Group Qatar | Jobs On Al Wakeel Group Careers Portal At alwakeelgroup.com.qa | Qatar Government Job Vacancies 2021
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In Al Wakeel Group, There Are Great Opportunities On Al Wakeel Group Careers Portal. Al Wakeel Group Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For General Manager, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Al Wakeel Group General Manager Jobs. Then Apply For General Manager Jobs In Al Wakeel Group Qatar. But Before Apply Also Visit Al Wakeel Group’s Official Website.
Al Wakeel Group Qatar Jobs 2021 General Manager Jobs in Qatar
Al Wakeel Group Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For General Manager, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Al Wakeel Group General Manager Job Vacancy In Qatar. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Al Wakeel Group Qatar Jobs Vacancy 2021. The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of QAR 3970.00 per month after selection.
Al Wakeel Group Qatar General Manager Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Al Wakeel Group Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||Al Wakeel Group Qatar|
|Job Role||General Manager|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of QAR 3970.00 per month|
|Qualification / Experience||BSc degree|
|Type Of Job||Qatar Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
- Oversees the day-to-day operations practices and establishes guidelines to maintain effective production/processes, evaluate effectiveness, and improve the quality of services.
- Establishes and implements Procurement, Production, Marketing, Field, Technical Services policies and practices and communicates with Department Head/s for effective and efficient implementation.
- Manage, directs, develop, implements, and administers operational strategies and tactics, ensuring the achievement of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Lead a portfolio of projects and ensure quality delivery on time and within budget.
- Management of Contracts, Claims, procurement, HSE, and cost departments.
- Mobilizes company resources, through liaison with support departments, other offices, or subsidiaries, to create project teams capable of completing effective, quality work.
- Works with other managers, project engineers, and discipline leads to develop budgets, schedules, and plans for the various elements of a project.
- Ensures that the project meets or exceeds goals established in these plans.
- Works with the key project individual to devise and execute actions plans to rectify potential cost overruns or delays, or to accommodate significant changes to the scope of work.
- On time reviews and approvals of and/or prompt feedback for whatever issues pertaining to operations activities.
- Work on own initiative and prioritize company projects within client deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively within the internal and external organization to accomplish job responsibilities.
- Promote team working. Direct, organize, implement and evaluate programs.
- Ensure all activities and operations are performed in compliance with the local rules and regulations governing business operations.
- Establish long-term and short-term strategic planning and budget development to support strategic business goals.
- Develop and establish operating policies in consistent with the overall company’s policies and objectives and ensure their adequate execution.
- Directs company operations to meet budget and other financial goals, ensure that all appropriate financial targets are communicated to teams and that full understanding is maintained at a relevant level.
- Drives KPI’s across the organization to ensure high levels of productivity
- Must have 15 years of experience in construction industry (Atleast 5 years in GCC/Qatar) preferably in Infrastructure and Roadworks
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA, in Civil Engineering from a recognized institution
- Arabic Speaker
- Proven ability for managing multiple projects
- Thorough knowledge of industry practices and regulations are required
- Successfully led numerous complex, large scale projects across a range of Clients particularly in Roads and Infrastructure.
Interested Applicant can send their CV to [email protected]
AL WAKEEL GROUP was established as a unified structure that combines a number of divisions with a view to a better understanding of technical cooperation. AL WAKEEL GROUP was established in 2010 with to handle Infrastructure, Roadworks and Crusher queries to rapidly developing Qatari market. AL WAKEEL GROUP have professionally skilled employees, engineers, designers and more than 1200 workers and several types of heavy machinery that guarantee high quality and expertly perform all required work in accordance with the architectural plan executed within the given deadlines.