Alibinali Qatar Careers Account Manager Jobs Vacancies | Qatar Jobs In Alibinali Qatar | Vacancies In Alibinali Qatar | Jobs On Alibinali Qatar Careers Portal At www.alibinali.com | Qatar Government Job Vacancies 2021
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In Alibinali Qatar, There Are Great Opportunities On Alibinali Qatar Careers Portal. Alibinali Qatar Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Account Manager, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Alibinali Qatar Account Manager Jobs. Then Apply For Account Manager Jobs In Alibinali Qatar. But Before Apply Also Visit Alibinali Qatar Official Website.
Alibinali Qatar Jobs 2021 Account Manager Jobs in Qatar
Alibinali Qatar Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Account Manager, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Alibinali Qatar Account Manager Job Vacancy In Qatar. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Alibinali Qatar Jobs Vacancy 2021. The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of QAR 16,900.00 Per Month after selection.
Alibinali Qatar Account Manager Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Alibinali Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||Alibinali Qatar|
|Job Role||Account Manager|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of QAR 16,900.00 Per Month|
|Qualification / Experience||University Degree|
|Type Of Job||Qatar Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
Contributes to the achievement of the revenue objectives for the short term and long term sales target through effectively managing customer relationship, ensuring customer satisfaction and expanding customer base.
- Works with the service and project Operation team to ensure quality services are delivered as agreed with the customer.
- Coordinate with Finance team to ensure proper invoices are produced and payment are collected as agreed with the customer. Manage relationships with key customers at the opportunity management level
- Create and expand customer base in line with Enterprise strategies by covering all of assigned accounts
- Works with partners and suppliers regarding
- Pricing information, new products, delivery issues and market coverage.
- Responsible for preparing commercial proposals to customers and submit technical and commercial proposals to customers.
- Pipeline Report
- Prepare costing sheets to view GP value achieved in each sale.
- Keep up to date of latest technologies and products
- Be up to date and research on emerging technologies impact on customers’ business
- Recommends new ideas to increase customer satisfaction and sales.
- Recommends new markets to be covered
- Recommends new products and new partnerships
- Inputs in development of short ,medium and long term sales and organization strategy
- Minimum University degree is required. MBA or/and MIS is a plus
- Certification in Management Information Systems
- At least 6 to 8 years sales experience in IT solutions
- GCC experience is a plus
- Knowledge in Cyber Security and Firewall
- Has good proficiency in both English & Arabic language
- Computer proficiency level required (e.g. Advanced knowledge in MS Office suite)
- Valid GCC light vehicle driving license is required