Almana & Partners Qatar Careers Trade Marketing Jobs Vacancies | Qatar Jobs In Almana & Partners | Vacancies In Almana & Partners Qatar | Jobs On Almana & Partners Careers Portal At www.almanapartners.co | Qatar Government Job Vacancies 2021
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In Almana & Partners, There Are Great Opportunities On Almana & Partners Careers Portal. Almana & Partners Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Trade Marketing, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Almana & Partners Trade Marketing Jobs. Then Apply For Trade Marketing Jobs In Almana & Partners Qatar. But Before Apply Also Visit Almana & Partners’s Official Website.
Almana & Partners Qatar Jobs 2021 Trade Marketing Jobs in Qatar
Almana & Partners Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Trade Marketing, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Almana & Partners Trade Marketing Job Vacancy In Qatar. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Almana & Partners Qatar Jobs Vacancy 2021. The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of QAR 7000.00 per month after selection.
Almana & Partners Qatar Trade Marketing Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Almana & Partners Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||Almana & Partners Qatar|
|Job Role||Trade Marketing|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of QAR 7000.00 per month|
|Qualification / Experience||BSc degree|
|Type Of Job||Qatar Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
- Support the demand planning process by identifying the key opportunities (incorporating understanding on shoppers, category, customer, competition, channel and external environment).
- Recommend actionable solutions based on a clear understanding on shopper behaviour within the Category/sub Category.
- Responsible for proposing optimal Total Trade Spend (TTS) budgets for category by channel.
- Prepare and implement new product trade launch and conduct pre and post evaluation.
- Recommend clear promotional guidelines based on shopper understanding and current market knowledge.
- Develop effective and efficient promotional activities and ensure all promotional investment is properly evaluated.
- Monitor promotional trends, initiatives and competitor actions by Category, Sub Category, priority channels and strategic customers.
- Recommend winning commercial propositions for the category, effectively communicating to the Customer Team and Sales Operation team as appropriate besides supporting implementation.