Amentum Qatar Careers Trainer And AOS – Shift Lead/Training Manager Jobs Vacancies | Qatar Jobs In Amentum | Vacancies In Amentum Qatar | Jobs On Amentum Careers Portal At www.amentumcareers.com | Qatar Government Job Vacancies 2022
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In Amentum, There Are Great Opportunities On Amentum Careers Portal. Amentum Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For AOS – Shift Lead/Training Manager, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Amentum AOS – Shift Lead/Training Manager Jobs. Then Apply For AOS – Shift Lead/Training Manager Jobs In Amentum Qatar. But Before Apply Also Visit Amentum Official Website.
Amentum Qatar Jobs 2022 Trainer Jobs in Qatar
Amentum Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Trainer , Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Amentum Trainer Job Vacancy In Qatar. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Amentum Qatar Jobs Vacancy 2022. The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of QAR 5500.00 after selection.
Amentum Qatar Trainer Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Amentum Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||Amentum Qatar|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of QAR 5500.00|
|Qualification / Experience||check Description|
|Type Of Job||Qatar Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
Full Job Description
HVAC/R Technician / Trainer – Qatar
- Provide technical support and assistance for electronic and electrical control systems, medical equipment containing refrigerants and other equipment as needed to include operation, maintenance and repair.
- Maintain the existing HVAC/R systems in proper repair and condition to ensure that they remain in full working order.
- Ensure professional and quality services are provided to Customer in accordance with program requirements, while maintaining safety as the highest priority IAW PWS, laws, codes, guidelines, criteria and standards established by international, US government, PWS and manufacturer guidelines.
- Train less experienced HVAC/R Technicians in the principals and best practices of HVAC/R as well as appropriate use of PPE.
- Be available within 4 hours to meet on the installation with Government personnel as required.
- Must have an HVAC certification (e.g., NATE certification, ESCO Institute HVAC Excellence Professional Level Technician Certification)
- Requires three (3) years of experience in a similar role preferably at a US military installation.
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Requires a valid driver’s license and current passport.
- Must have an Active U.S. Government issued Secret Security Clearance and maintain it for the duration of the contract.
- Must have the ability to successfully pass CENTCOM medical requirements and maintain requirements for duration of deployment.
- Must be able to obtain a Country visa (as required in line with the U.S. Department of State Foreign Clearance Guide).
- HS diploma or GED required.
- Experience providing excellent customer service in supporting contract responsibilities in an OCONUS environment.
- Relevant overseas experience, preferably in the Middle East with knowledge of local culture and customs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities and schedules and under pressure of deadlines while maintaining performance standards.