Blogs Qatar Careers OB-Gyn Obstetrics & Gynecologist Jobs Vacancies | Qatar Jobs In Blogs | Vacancies In Blogs Qatar | Jobs On Blogs Careers Portal At qa.indeed.com | Qatar Government Job Vacancies 2021
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In Blogs , There Are Great Opportunities On Blogs Careers Portal. Blogs Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For OB-Gyn Obstetrics & Gynecologist, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Blogs OB-Gyn Obstetrics & Gynecologist Jobs. Then Apply For OB-Gyn Obstetrics & Gynecologist Jobs In Blogs Qatar. But Before Apply Also Visit Blogs ‘s Official Website.
Blogs Qatar Jobs 2021 OB-Gyn Obstetrics & Gynecologist Jobs in Qatar
Blogs Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For OB-Gyn Obstetrics & Gynecologist, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Blogs OB-Gyn Obstetrics & Gynecologist Job Vacancy In Qatar. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Blogs Qatar Jobs Vacancy 2021. The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of QAR 15,000.00 – 36,000.00 per month after selection.
Blogs Qatar OB-Gyn Obstetrics & Gynecologist Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Blogs Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||Blogs Qatar|
|Job Role||OB-Gyn Obstetrics & Gynecologist|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of QAR 15,000.00 – 36,000.00 per month|
|Qualification / Experience||Cheak Description|
|Type Of Job||Qatar Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
RECRUITING FEMALE OB/GYN with IVF experience. Qatar’s premier health care provider in Doha, strives to recruit only the best international medical professionals for vacancies now available.
To provide medical care related to pregnancy or childbirth and diagnose, treat, and help prevent diseases of women, with strong experience in treatment of reproductive system – IVF. Also provide general medical care to women.
1. Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results.
a. Collect medical information from patients, family members, or other medical professionals
b. Record patient medical histories.
2. Treat diseases of female organs.
a. Treat chronic diseases or disorders.
3. Care for and treat women during prenatal, natal, and postnatal periods.
a. Care for women during pregnancy and childbirth.
4. Prescribe or administer therapy, medication, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
a. Administer non-intravenous medications.
b. Prescribe treatments or therapies.
c. Prescribe medications
5. Perform cesarean sections and other surgical procedures as needed to preserve patients’ health
a. Operate on patients to treat conditions.
6. Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patient.
a. Analyze test data or images to inform diagnosis or treatment
7. Monitor patients’ conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
a. Monitor patient progress or responses to treatments
8. Advise patients concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
a. Provide health and wellness advice to patients, program participants, or caregiver
b. Advise communities or institutions regarding health or safety issues
9. Refer patient to medical specialist or another practitioner when necessary.
a. Refer patients to other healthcare practitioners or health resources
10. Direct and coordinate activities of nurses, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff.
a. Supervise patient care personnel
11. Consult with or provide consulting services to other physicians.
a. Collaborate with healthcare professionals to plan or provide treatment.
b. Advise medical personnel regarding healthcare issues
12. Plan, implement, or administer health programs in hospitals, businesses, or communities for prevention and treatment of injuries or illnesses.
a. Design public and corporate health programs
b. Direct healthcare delivery programs
13. Prepare government and organizational reports on birth, death, and disease statistics, workforce evaluations, or the medical status of individuals
a. Prepare official health documents or records
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: QAR15,000.00 – QAR36,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Doha: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Arabic (Preferred)