Bob Hope USO Qatar Careers Duty Manager Jobs Vacancies | Qatar Jobs In Bob Hope USO | Vacancies In Bob Hope USO Qatar | Jobs On Bob Hope USO Careers Portal At www.bobhope.uso-qa.com | Qatar Government Job Vacancies 2022
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In Bob Hope USO, There Are Great Opportunities On Bob Hope USO Careers Portal. Bob Hope USO Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Duty Manager, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Bob Hope USO Duty Manager Jobs. Then Apply For Duty Manager Jobs In Bob Hope USO Qatar. But Before Apply Also Visit Bob Hope USO’s Official Website.
Bob Hope USO Qatar Jobs 2022 Duty Manager Jobs in Qatar
Bob Hope USO Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Duty Manager, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Bob Hope USO Duty Manager Job Vacancy In Qatar. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Bob Hope USO Qatar Jobs Vacancy 2022. The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of QAR 11600.00 per month after selection.
Bob Hope USO Qatar Duty Manager Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Bob Hope USO Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||Bob Hope USO Qatar|
|Job Role||Duty Manager|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of QAR 11600.00 per month|
|Type Of Job||Qatar Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
***US Citizenship Required****
Since 1941, the USO has been the nation’s leading organization to serve the men and women in the U.S. military, and their families, throughout their time in uniform. From the moment they join, through their assignments and deployments, and as they transition back to their communities, the USO is always by their side.
Today’s USO continuously adapts to the needs of our men and women in uniform and their families, so they can focus on their very important mission. We operate USO centers at or near military installations across the United States and throughout the world, including in combat zones, and even un-staffed USO service sites in places too dangerous for anyone but combat troops to occupy.
The Duty Manager is responsible for providing excellent customer service, maintaining a warm, friendly, inviting environment for service members as well as maintaining the day-to-day activities of a USO Center.
***U.S. Citizenship required to acquire proper base credentialing***
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Duties)
- Ensure delivery of excellent customer service, Engage and interact with visitors.*
- Manage operations and programs during assigned shifts, including but not limited to, opening and/or closing, managing assets, complying with all policies and procedures and following safety and security protocols.*
- Host programs, activities and events in the center and at outreach locations.*
- As directed by center leadership, lead the planning, execution and oversight of focus areas to include programs, logistics, inventory management, budget planning, social media and database management.*
- Supervise volunteers during assigned shift, ensuring that quality customer service and support is provided and all SWA center standards are followed.*
- Monitor readiness and availability of activity and lounge areas (i.e. check-in area, coffee/snack stations, gaming, telephone, and computer rooms). Maintain standards of cleanliness for all facilities and equipment.*
- May monitor daily sales for retail operations and replenish stock. Count cash balance at beginning and end of shifts and prepare cash for deposit.
- Complete semi-annual and annual inventories as directed.*
- Assume responsibility for center operations as needed in the absence of the Center Manager.*
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 1-3 years work experience in retail, customer service, recreation facility or related role. Relevant experience in a not-for-profit, military, multicultural and/or global organization preferred.
- General knowledge of military community preferred.
- Ability to stand for up to 12 hours, lift and carry up to 50 pounds and wear up to 30 pounds of body armor.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and problem-solving skills. Ability to interact with USO Leadership, the general public and military audiences at a variety of levels with integrity and professionalism.
- Proficiency using computers and electronics equipment. General knowledge of various software, applications, and programs including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite and social media platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment related to controversial and/or culturally sensitive subjects. Ability to handle confidential information with tact and poise.
- Must show initiative, self-motivation, and attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities. Ability to quickly and easily adapt to changing organizational needs.
- Ability to achieve desired results while working collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to perform basic math.
- Ability to obtain and maintain proper credentials necessary to access USO Center locations and facilities including but not limited to security, credit and/or background screening, SOFA status, a valid United States passport and valid US and foreign driver’s licenses.
- Must be a strong advocate of the USO’s mission.
- This position is located at Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar.
- USO locations will adhere to local area and DOD guidelines regarding COVID vaccination/testing requirements. Employees may be required to be vaccinated or tested regularly per local requirements.