Chef Middle East Qatar Careers Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancies | Qatar Jobs In Chef Middle East | Vacancies In Chef Middle East Qatar | Jobs On Chef Middle East Careers Portal At chefmiddleeast.com | Qatar Government Job Vacancies 2022
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In Chef Middle East, There Are Great Opportunities On Chef Middle East Careers Portal. Chef Middle East Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Customer Service Representative, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Chef Middle East Customer Service Representative Jobs. Then Apply For Customer Service Representative Jobs In Chef Middle East Qatar. But Before Apply Also Visit Chef Middle East’s Official Website.
Chef Middle East Qatar Jobs 2022 Customer Service Representative Jobs in Qatar
Chef Middle East Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Customer Service Representative, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Chef Middle East Customer Service Representative Job Vacancy In Qatar. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Chef Middle East Qatar Jobs Vacancy 2022. The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of QAR 8609.00 per month after selection.
Chef Middle East Qatar Customer Service Representative Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Chef Middle East Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||Chef Middle East Qatar|
|Job Role||Customer Service Representative|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of QAR 8609.00 per month|
|Type Of Job||Qatar Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
- Bridge the daily communication between internal and external departments in operational matters to ensure timely and accurate delivery of products
- Receive the order, validate the LPO matching with the item description and agreed price based from the database.
- Create order against the LPO received and ensure timely delivery
- Ensure daily activities are carried out in a timely and accurate manner
- Customer order management & key customer contact for issues including shortages, delivery tracking etc.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of Chef Middle East’s products and operations
- Liaising with external and internal customers (Sales, Logistics, Distribution Departments)
- Ensuring and exhibiting a professional attitude and demeanor to all who contact the company and to receive all orders and incoming consumer complaints for all products
- Forward complaints to the relevant Supervisor
- Inform and update the Sales / Operations team of any new customers, issues or concerns
- Perform any other tasks as requested by the Line Manager / Department Head
- Comply with HACCP & ISO procedures at all times.
- Attend meetings or training courses as required.
- At least 1 – 3 years’ of relevant work experience
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- High school diploma in any field from an accredited institution.
- Experience in customer service and order processing is an added advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and excel in a team environment
- Self-starter and team player with strong interpersonal skills and flexibility
- Excellent communication skills (listening, oral, and written)
- Proven ability to exercise diplomacy in stressful situations.
- Highly innovative and proactive.