Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In DST Qatar, There Are Great Opportunities On DST Qatar Careers Portal. DST Qatar Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Finance Manager, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About DST Qatar Finance Manager Jobs. Then Apply For Finance Manager Jobs In DST Qatar. But Before Apply Also Visit DST Qatar’s Official Website.
DST Qatar Jobs 2021 Finance Manager Jobs in Qatar
DST Qatar Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Finance Manager, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About DST Qatar Finance Manager Job Vacancy In Qatar. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for DST Qatar Jobs Vacancy 2021. The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of QAR 14,250 per month after selection.
DST Qatar Finance Manager Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official DST Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||DST Qatar|
|Job Role||Finance Manager|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of QAR 14,250 per month|
|Qualification / Experience||BSc degree|
|Type Of Job||Qatar Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
The ideal candidate will be responsible for performing accounting and administrative duties. You will support our business growth and accounting department by processing invoices, transactions, expenses as well as updating our accounting database. This position will give you the opportunity to grow your accounting knowledge and experience.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Process invoices and daily transactions and expenses
- Perform administrative support functions
- Update and maintain accounting database with data entry and reports
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- analyzing accounts and business plans
- dealing with insolvency case
- Handle monthly and quarterly reports
- Handle day-to-day accounting duties including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and payroll/WPS.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related field of study
- at least 10 years’ of experience working as Finance Manager
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- has experience with Peachtree software
- Highly detail-oriented