ELAN Group Qatar Careers HR Assistant Jobs Vacancies | Qatar Jobs In ELAN Group | Vacancies In ELAN Group Qatar | Jobs On ELAN Group Careers Portal At www.elan.qa | Qatar Government Job Vacancies 2021
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In ELAN Group, There Are Great Opportunities On ELAN Group Careers Portal. ELAN Group Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For HR Assistant, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About ELAN Group HR Assistant Jobs. Then Apply For HR Assistant Jobs In ELAN Group Qatar. But Before Apply Also Visit ELAN Group’s Official Website.
ELAN Group Qatar Jobs 2021 HR Assistant Jobs in Qatar
ELAN Group Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For HR Assistant, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About ELAN Group HR Assistant Job Vacancy In Qatar. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for ELAN Group Qatar Jobs Vacancy 2021. The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of QAR 9,000.00 per month after selection.
ELAN Group Qatar HR Assistant Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official ELAN Group Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||ELAN Group Qatar|
|Job Role||HR Assistant|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of QAR 9,000.00 per month|
|Qualification / Experience||BSc degree|
|Type Of Job||Qatar Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
We are currently hiring for an HR Assistant within Elan Group. In this role you will provide in-house administrative support to HR department ensuring seamless flow of activities, following-up with the support functions as and when required to ensure effective delivery of tasks assigned to these support functions. You will as well act as a focal point of contact for daily tasks.
KEY DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide adequate administrative support to the employees within HR to facilitate achievement of strategic objectives.
- Act as key interface between HR management and employees.
- Prepare all required Arabic letters for HR & Admin.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel, arranging meetings, conferences, and teleconferences.
- Greeting visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Prepares reports by collecting information.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reading secretarial publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures, and controls across the department to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high-quality products/services and a responsible environmental attitude.
PROFILE: QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- High school graduate with basic office skills.
- Relevant training or certification in office administration is an added advantage.
- Excellent Arabic and English verbal and written communication skills
- Administrative Writing Skills,
- Supply Management skills
- Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills,
- Good at typewriting.
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Planning, interpersonal, and time management skills