EPAM Systems Qatar Careers Product Owner Jobs Vacancies | Qatar Jobs In EPAM Systems | Vacancies In EPAM Systems Qatar | Jobs On EPAM Systems Careers Portal At mind-stream.net | Qatar Government Job Vacancies 2021
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In EPAM Systems, There Are Great Opportunities On EPAM Systems Careers Portal. EPAM Systems Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Product Owner, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About EPAM Systems Product Owner Jobs. Then Apply For Product Owner Jobs In EPAM Systems Qatar. But Before Apply Also Visit EPAM Systems’s Official Website.
EPAM Systems Qatar Jobs 2021 Product Owner Jobs in Qatar
EPAM Systems Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Product Owner, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About EPAM Systems Product Owner Job Vacancy In Qatar. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for EPAM Systems Qatar Jobs Vacancy 2021. The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of QAR 19,094.00 per month after selection.
EPAM Systems Qatar Product Owner Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official EPAM Systems Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||EPAM Systems Qatar|
|Job Role||Product Owner|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of QAR 19,094.00 per month|
|Qualification / Experience||BSc degree|
|Type Of Job||Qatar Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s market conditions, we’re supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Are you passionate about building Digital products? Are you looking to solve real world problems for market leading companies across wide range of industries?
Then you have an opportunity to work with the best-in-class engineering and design teams supporting you to shape the product vision. As a Product Owner specializing in Digital solutions, you will play a vital role in shaping products of our customers that impact lives of millions of people worldwide.
EPAM recruits exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work and are perfectionists in what they do. As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for helping famous blue-chip brands define their Product Strategy and Roadmap, turning them into realistic plans and business requirements that will bring real value to our client’s business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation demonstrating significant year on year growth, who are investing further to expand our European Business Analysis & Product Management practice. As an EPAM Product Owner you will have the opportunity to take responsibility for commercial relationships and deliver end to end solutions with leading edge software and digital technologies. In addition, you will be able to play a key role in shaping the practice as we continue to grow our Product Management capability.
We have immediate project demand across several new & existing customers both in the Middle East, and you will be given the opportunity to work collaboratively with high profile clients to deliver their leading edge products.
- Work with senior business stakeholders to define the Product Vision and Roadmap
- Use market analyses and data insights to identify growth and development opportunities
- Create and maintain the Product Backlog, prioritising according to business value
- Lead the Product planning process, creating realistic Release Plans and managing stakeholder expectations for the delivery of new Features
- Providing vision and direction to development teams, removing impediments and ensuring work focuses on maximising business value
- Provide backlog management and direction to sprint planning
- Elaborate User stories and Acceptance Criteria at high level
- Serve as a subject matter expert and analyst/consultant, to understand customer’s needs, gather & document requirements
- Help clients understand the best mix of technologies, design solutions and services and how they should be delivered to maximise effectiveness
- Work and collaborate with various offshore and 3rd party suppliers, adapting your communications approach to meet the business demands
- Work to understand the intersection between technology, customers and business to cultivate business development opportunities
- Understand and stay abreast of current and emerging digital trends, unique opportunities and challenges of the space/markets and geographies in which the clients operate, and how it affects client’s business and initiatives
- Support from time to time in a consultative/pre-sales role on select digital engagements as needed and defined by the business and the client
- Core skills:
- Product development and product ownership mindset, with a focus on delivering business value
- The relationship and communication skills to motivate and influence a wide range of EPAM and client stakeholders ranging from business leaders to software engineering teams
- Solid experience working with Technology platforms in Mobile, Content, Digital Asset Management and Product Information Management, but perhaps more important is your ability to use your deep knowledge of these domains and apply it across other platforms and project scenarios
- Previous experience working in the Travel / Airlines domain is extremely desirable
- Familiar with emerging digital trends and their application in the industry (Service Focus)
- Able to understand high level business ideas, impact assess and break them down to facilitate service design and delivery
- Strong Agile mindset and familiarity with other development methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Desirable skills – to prosper and thrive we believe you will need:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Desire to learn and build next-gen products with our client and team of excellent Engineers
- Ability to coach and mentor more junior members of the team
- Contribute towards EPAM Business Analysis Competency
- The position will be based in Qatar with some travel expected