Exclusiiive Qatar Careers Personal Assistant Jobs Vacancies | Qatar Jobs In Exclusiiive | Vacancies In Exclusiiive Qatar | Jobs On Exclusiiive Careers Portal At www.exclusiiive-qa.com | Qatar Government Job Vacancies 2022
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In Exclusiiive, There Are Great Opportunities On Exclusiiive Careers Portal. Exclusiiive Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Personal Assistant, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Exclusiiive Personal Assistant Jobs. Then Apply For Personal Assistant Jobs In Exclusiiive Qatar. But Before Apply Also Visit Exclusiiive’s Official Website.
Exclusiiive Qatar Jobs 2022 Personal Assistant Jobs in Qatar
Exclusiiive Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Personal Assistant, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Exclusiiive Personal Assistant Job Vacancy In Qatar. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Exclusiiive Qatar Jobs Vacancy 2022. The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of QAR 4000.00 – 5000.00 per month after selection.
Exclusiiive Qatar Personal Assistant Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Exclusiiive Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||Exclusiiive Qatar|
|Job Role||Personal Assistant|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of QAR 4000.00 – 5000.00 per month|
|Type Of Job||Qatar Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
- Assist the CEO in the timely management of communications; including written, telephone, email, and voicemail.
- Compose and edit letters, documents, emails, proposals and ensure follow up with those that require answers, responses, and written replies.
- Assist in the management and organization of the CEOs calendar by scheduling appointments, meetings, engagements, and daily activities, including running errands.
- Manage and coordinate travel for both business and personal arrangements.
- Spend time and become familiar with all aspects of business and residence.
- Assist in screening calls, email, transmittals, and visitors.
- Prepare agendas, attend meetings, and transcribe correspondence from handwritten notes.
- Coordinate onsite meetings, luncheons, coffees, in-house events.
- Assist in file organization in Google Docs.
- Coordinate direct email campaigns (or ability to learn email campaigning).
- Coordinate the hosting of in-house events.
- Greet and check-in clients and other guests for meetings and events.
- Perform variety of office and personal errands.
- Coordinate and manage vendors and contractors at office and/or residence.
- Conduct ad-hoc research.
- Draft simple spreadsheets.
- Light cleaning and organizing.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal).
- Extremely detail oriented to ensure accuracy and quality across all tasks.
- Excellent people skills.
- Creative problem solving.
- Detail to Appearance; dress in a professional manner.
- Must be flexible and willing to work extra time during busy times and on call during weekends and after business hours.
- Must demonstrate a can-do attitude.
- Must be able to complete tasks thoroughly and accurately, sometimes with little direction.
- Previous experience handling travel arrangements.
- Ability to read and interpret various documents.
- Ability to speak effectively among executives, clients, customers, and employees.
- Ability to resolve complex administrative problems independently and perform tasks that are diverse and advanced.
- High level of interpersonal skills to interact with coworkers and executives.
- Ability to problem solve and follow through on a variety of tasks.
- Ability to work on business and personal items interchangeably.
- Demonstrate highest level of ethics and ability to maintain confidentiality at all times with all situations and documentation.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and extensive use of Microsoft Office and/or Mac OS.
- Familiarity and/or Expertise Preferred (or desire to learn quickly)
- Mac OS
- Mac Keynote and Pages
- Interviewing/Face to Face Customer Service
- Client Relations
- Ethics. Works with integrity; Upholds organizational values.
- Dependability. Follows instructions, responds to management direction; results oriented and committed to achieving objectives and tasks as required.
- Teamwork and Collaboration. Exhibits objectivity and openness to others views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit. Communicates effectively.
- Professionalism. approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration; Accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Organizational Support. Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization’s goals and values.
- Quality Management. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Negotiation. Analyzes each situation, looking for opportunities to make any situation more beneficial for the CEO and the company. Participates effectively in communication to achieve optimum results.
Contract length: 24 months
Job Type: Contract
Salary: QAR 4,000.00 – QAR 5,000.00 per month