EY Global Services Limited Qatar Careers Senior Manager Transfer Pricing Jobs Vacancies | Qatar Jobs In EY Global Services Limited | Vacancies In EY Global Services Limited Qatar | Jobs On EY Global Services Limited Careers Portal At www.ey.com | Qatar Government Job Vacancies 2021
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In EY Global Services Limited, There Are Great Opportunities On EY Global Services Limited Careers Portal. EY Global Services Limited Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Senior Manager Transfer Pricing, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About EY Global Services Limited Senior Manager Transfer Pricing Jobs. Then Apply For Senior Manager Transfer Pricing Jobs In EY Global Services Limited Qatar. But Before Apply Also Visit EY Global Services Limited’s Official Website.
EY Global Services Limited Qatar Jobs 2021 Senior Manager Transfer Pricing Jobs in Qatar
EY Global Services Limited Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Senior Manager Transfer Pricing, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About EY Global Services Limited Senior Manager Transfer Pricing Job Vacancy In Qatar. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for EY Global Services Limited Qatar Jobs Vacancy 2021. The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of QAR 34,600.00 per month after selection.
EY Global Services Limited Qatar Senior Manager Transfer Pricing Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official EY Global Services Limited Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||EY Global Services Limited Qatar|
|Job Role||Senior Manager Transfer Pricing|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of QAR 34,600.00 per month|
|Qualification / Experience||BSc degree|
|Type Of Job||Qatar Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
The International Tax and Transaction Services (ITTS) practice is comprised of three competencies focused on advising corporate and private equity clients on all aspects of their capital agenda – Transaction Tax Advisory, International Corporate Tax Advisory and Transfer Pricing. ITTS is unique in that it is a joint venture between the Transaction Advisory Services and Tax service lines allowing ITTS to maximize market opportunities as well as the growth and development of ITTS professionals. The transactions market is a major part of EY’s market strategy and a huge opportunity for the business and EY professionals.
The Transfer Pricing (TP) competency addresses planning, documentation and controversy issues associated with all types of intercompany transactions, assisting companies with supply chain matters, with a particular focus on intangible property, and helping companies accurately reflect and monitor their transfer pricing in their financial systems. With this many service offerings, you will have the opportunity to participate in cross competency trainings to help develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning.
Constantly changing regulatory environments have led to rapid growth in the area of transfer pricing. EY is a leader in synthesizing global developments and advising our clients. You’ll see that reflected in your career, as you’ll be working with prestigious global clients at the leading front of economic analysis. Whether you’ve built your skills in another global organization, you’re approaching this from an industry perspective, or you’ve recently completed a B.A., master’s or PhD and are interested in applying your analytical skills, you could really shine here.
Your key responsibilities
You’ll be heavily involved at all stages of the project life cycle, making this a high-profile opportunity to take on a wide range of responsibilities and diversify your skills and experience. It’s all about translating information from a variety of sources into quantitative and qualitative analyses to inform and advise our clients. That will include building relationships with clients in a spectrum of industries and getting to know their unique needs and aspirations to provide tailored global services. It will also mean demonstrating your leadership by supervising multiple transfer pricing engagements and contributing to the delivery of quality tax planning services for our diverse clients.
Skills and attributes for success
- Applying complex transfer pricing concepts and economic/financial knowledge to resolve client challenges
- Providing a fully integrated approach to transfer pricing by preparing documents and assisting in defending transfer pricing in audits supplying innovative transfer pricing and economic ideas, alongside responsive services and work products
- Modelling financial outcomes, valuing intangible assets and developing practical planning approaches
- Coordinating work with other client service colleagues globally to drive collaboration
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Management, Policy Analysis or another relevant discipline and a minimum of 7 years of related work experience
- A master’s, law degree, CPA, Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), American Society of Appraiser’s Business Valuation Certification or Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work at a fast-pace, often with shifting responsibilities
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A PhD in a relevant discipline
- A consistent record of excellence in a professional services environment
- Existing transfer pricing experience
- Arabic language skills
What we look for
We’re interested in experienced tax professionals with a collaborative, client-focused approach to work. You’ll need strong communication skills, and the ability to effectively prioritize when working with multiple clients and engagement teams. If you’re a naturally curious problem solver with confidence to get involved and support colleagues and clients across the business, this role is for you.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.