GE Power Portfolio Qatar Careers On Site Service Specialist Jobs Vacancies | Qatar Jobs In GE Power Portfolio | Vacancies In GE Power Portfolio Qatar | Jobs On GE Power Portfolio Careers Portal At jobs.gecareers.com | Qatar Government Job Vacancies 2021
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In GE Power Portfolio, There Are Great Opportunities On GE Power Portfolio Careers Portal. GE Power Portfolio Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For On Site Service Specialist, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About GE Power Portfolio On Site Service Specialist Jobs. Then Apply For On Site Service Specialist Jobs In GE Power Portfolio Qatar. But Before Apply Also Visit GE Power Portfolio’s Official Website.
GE Power Portfolio Qatar Jobs 2021 On Site Service Specialist Jobs in Qatar
GE Power Portfolio Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For On Site Service Specialist, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About GE Power Portfolio On Site Service Specialist Job Vacancy In Qatar. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for GE Power Portfolio Qatar Jobs Vacancy 2021. The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of QAR 8890.00 per Month after selection.
GE Power Portfolio Qatar On Site Service Specialist Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official GE Power Portfolio Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||GE Power Portfolio Qatar|
|Job Role||On Site Service Specialist|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of QAR 8890.00 per Month|
|Qualification / Experience||Check Description|
|Type Of Job||Qatar Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
Roles and Responsibilities
- As Field Engineer –, you will:
- Perform on-site installation, Commissioning, refurbishment, Startup, Maintenance,
Trouble Shooting & Upgrading of synchronous and induction machines and excitation & AVR systems.
- Respond to requests for emergency repairs and services.
- Provide technical instruction and assistance to customer representatives regarding installation, operation, calibration, repair and maintenance at customer’s sites .
- Writing technical reports, ordering materials, securing quotations, preparing job status reports, reports to customers, time sheet and expense sheets on a complete timely, and thorough basis.
- Provide leadership and technical direction to skilled labor performing work on customer sites.
- Maintain strong safety mindset to assure the executed work reflects the technical requirements within GE safety standards.
- Prepare timely and accurate technical reports for customer records and a reference for future outages
- Technical degree in Electrical/ Mechanical or correlated area by an accredited Educational Institution.
- Experience with maintenance and installation of electrical Machines.
- Experience in customer relationship management and customer service.
- Analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate technical issues to the customer in an easy to understand manner.
- Knowledge of the office package (Excel, Word, Power Point, Internet).
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.Note:To comply with US immigration and other legal requirements, it is necessary to specify the minimum number of years’ experience required for any role based within the USA. For roles outside of the USA, to ensure compliance with applicable legislation, the JDs should focus on the substantive level of experience required for the role and a minimum number of years should NOT be used.