Global Detergent Factory Qatar Careers Filling Machine Operator Jobs Vacancies | Qatar Jobs In Global Detergent Factory | Vacancies In Global Detergent Factory Qatar | Jobs On Global Detergent Factory Careers Portal At globaldetergent.com | Qatar Government Job Vacancies 2021
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In Global Detergent Factory, There Are Great Opportunities On Global Detergent Factory Careers Portal. Global Detergent Factory Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Filling Machine Operator, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Global Detergent Factory Filling Machine Operator Jobs. Then Apply For Filling Machine Operator Jobs In Global Detergent Factory Qatar. But Before Apply Also Visit Global Detergent Factory’s Official Website.
Global Detergent Factory Qatar Jobs 2021 Filling Machine Operator Jobs in Qatar
Global Detergent Factory Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Filling Machine Operator, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Global Detergent Factory Filling Machine Operator Job Vacancy In Qatar. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Global Detergent Factory Qatar Jobs Vacancy 2021. The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of QAR 5,100 – 10,456 per month after selection.
Global Detergent Factory Qatar Filling Machine Operator Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Global Detergent Factory Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||Global Detergent Factory Qatar|
|Job Role||Filling Machine Operator|
|Job Location||Ar-Rayyān, Qatar|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of QAR 5,100 – 10,456 per month|
|Type Of Job||Qatar Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
· Follow the manpower schedule. Be punctual at work and advance reporting of lateness, sick leaves and emergency leaves to avoid production losses.
· Follow the safety and hygiene aspects of production practices and make sure your line and people working with you are aligned with safety and hygiene rules and regulations.
· Follow the production plan in your respective line and co-ordinate the operation of the various equipment and personnel that form the production facility.
· Ensure that the right quality and quantity of raw and packaging materials received and use with the approved formulations and the amount of generated waste is minimized and kept within the tolerance limits.
· Operate lines at targeted speed with right quality output to achieve the weekly plan, report and submit the production report with correct figures.
· Ensure that the production quality control procedures are fully adhered to and the products dispatched form the line conform to the specifications.
· On time checking and reporting of Quality, Plan, Maintenance and any downtimes issues in the Production Log Sheets and monitor product quality and procedure and take appropriate action in case of deviation or abnormalities.
· Report the line or process wastages / rejection and on time return of left-over / rejected raw and packaging materials with the support of Warehouse Supervisor and record all wastages within his shift in the log sheet.
· Maintain high standards of housekeeping, 5S’s, and equipment cleanliness. Ensure that production equipment and machinery are kept clean.
· Proper control and coordination of contractors and employees working with you to ensure maximum optimization of manpower.
· Report all Incidents and near misses according to the set procedure. Ensure that actions to prevent their reoccurrence are defined and taken within the agreed time scale.
· Proper shift handover with updated production plan, machine running condition and other related issues needs to be properly communicated. Will perform any assigned task given by superiors.
· Must have at least 3 years of work experience as Operator in Manufacturing Industry
· Must know how to operate filling, capping, labelling and case packing machine.
· Must have technical skills in handling machine related issues and technical problems.
· Must have Associate Degree in Engineering or Technical courses.
Must have knowledge on Occupational Health and Safety standards and compliance towards their work.
Job Type: Permanent
- Operator: 3 years (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place