HWH Trading and Contracting Qatar Careers HR Assistant Jobs Vacancies | Qatar Jobs In HWH Trading and Contracting | Vacancies In HWH Trading and Contracting Qatar | Jobs On HWH Trading and Contracting Careers Portal At qa.joblum.com | Qatar Government Job Vacancies 2021
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In HWH Trading and Contracting, There Are Great Opportunities On HWH Trading and Contracting Careers Portal. HWH Trading and Contracting Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For HR Assistant, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About HWH Trading and Contracting HR Assistant Jobs. Then Apply For HR Assistant Jobs In HWH Trading and Contracting Qatar. But Before Apply Also Visit HWH Trading and Contracting’s Official Website.
HWH Trading and Contracting Qatar Jobs 2021 HR Assistant Jobs in Qatar
HWH Trading and Contracting Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For HR Assistant, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About HWH Trading and Contracting HR Assistant Job Vacancy In Qatar. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for HWH Trading and Contracting Qatar Jobs Vacancy 2021. The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of QAR 4,000 per month after selection.
HWH Trading and Contracting Qatar HR Assistant Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official HWH Trading and Contracting Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||HWH Trading and Contracting Qatar|
|Job Role||HR Assistant|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of QAR 4,000 per month|
|Qualification / Experience||BSc degree|
|Type Of Job||Qatar Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
We are urgently looking for an HR Assistant to join our company.
Duties and Responsibilities includes but are not limited to:
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees’ records.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with payroll and adhoc HR projects.
- Support other assigned functions.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
Salary will be discuss during Personal Interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: From QAR4,000.00 per month
- Are you in Doha?
- How soon you can join?
- HR related work: 3 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)