IOM Internationale Qatar Careers Project Development and Reporting Officer Jobs Vacancies | Qatar Jobs In IOM Internationale | Vacancies In IOM Internationale Qatar | Jobs On IOM Internationale Careers Portal At www.ghc.qa | Qatar Government Job Vacancies 2022
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In IOM Internationale, There Are Great Opportunities On IOM Internationale Careers Portal. IOM Internationale Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Project Development and Reporting Officer, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About IOM Internationale Project Development and Reporting Officer Jobs. Then Apply For Project Development and Reporting Officer Jobs In IOM Internationale Qatar. But Before Apply Also Visit IOM Internationale’s Official Website.
IOM Internationale Qatar Jobs 2022 Project Development and Reporting Officer Jobs in Qatar
IOM Internationale Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Project Development and Reporting Officer, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About IOM Internationale Project Development and Reporting Officer Job Vacancy In Qatar. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for IOM Internationale Qatar Jobs Vacancy 2022. The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of QAR 5000.00 per month after selection.
IOM Internationale Qatar Project Development and Reporting Officer Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official IOM Internationale Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||IOM Internationale Qatar|
|Job Role||Project Development and Reporting Officer|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of QAR 5000.00 per month|
|Type Of Job||Qatar Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
Under the direct supervision of the Chief of Mission (CoM) and in close coordination with relevant units in IOM Qatar, the successful candidate will primarily be responsible forcontributing to and participating in the design and development of new programmes/projects,and programme and donor reporting.
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
1. Contribute to the design and development of and execute finalized concept notes and project proposals for potential donors and funding opportunities in IOM’s areas of interest.
2. Support and coordinate with colleagues in the Country Office (CO) and region for the design
and development of concept notes and project proposals for review with the Regional Office
(RO) Cairo, Headquarters (HQ) and other relevant stakeholders.
3. Check on the incorporation of cross-cutting themes (i.e. gender, protection, etc.) in project
concept notes and proposals in line with the Project Handbook.
4. Conduct research to strengthen proposals and concept notes.
5. Support the activation of projects, in close coordination with Project Officers and Managers
and other pertinent IOM departments, and follow up on the administrative, financial and
management requirements of project development and implementation.
6. Monitor and follow up on the timely preparation of donor reports (interim and final) in close
coordination with colleagues, review and edit donor reports to support compliance with donor
regulations and obligations and coordinate the narrative reports with RO
7. Provide and coordinate inputs for information requests from HQs, the RO, other IOM COs
and external partners, such as donors, government, partner agencies, and implementing
partners, in close coordination with the Liaison and Policy Officer.
8. Check the coherence and consistency of monitoring and evaluation tools with the proposal
9. In coordination with the Liaison and Policy Officer, keep abreast of calls for proposals and
identify potential and realistic funding opportunities through timely review of calls for proposals,
and collecting donor information.
10. In coordination with the Liaison and Policy Officer and with the Regional Communication and
Public Information Officer in RO Cairo, produce visibility materials for publicity to appeal to
donors for resource mobilization by recommending content and carrying out
11. Support the review and editing of assessment and evaluation reports drafted by programme
colleagues in the CO.
12. Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Master’s degree in International Relations, International Development, Social Sciences or a
related field from an accredited academic institution with two years of relevant professional
- University degree in the above fields with four years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience in project development, technical writing and editing, preferably in the international
- Experience in donor relations and report writing for specific donors of IOM’s interest an
- Strong technical writing skills;
- Excellent drafting capabilities and communication skills;
- Good analytical skills, ability to interpret information, identify and analyse problems;
- Good understanding of concepts and current development related to migration management;
- Good level of computer literacy.
IOM’s official languages are English, French, and Spanish.
For this position, fluency in English is required (oral and written). Working knowledge of Arabic,
French and/or Spanish is an advantage.
Proficiency of language(s) required will be specifically evaluated during the selection process,
which may include written and/or oral assessments.
1 Accredited Universities are the ones listed in the UNESCO World Higher Education Database
Values – all IOM staff members must abide by and demonstrate these three values:
- Inclusion and respect for diversity: respects and promotes individual and cultural
differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
- Integrity and transparency: maintains high ethical standards and acts in a manner
consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
- Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed
manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
Core Competencies – behavioural indicators level 2
- Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve
shared goals and optimize results.
- Delivering results: produces and delivers quality results in a service-oriented and timely
manner; is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
- Managing and sharing knowledge: continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and
- Accountability: takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes
responsibility for own action and delegated work.
- Communication: encourages and contributes to clear and open communication; explains
complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way.
Managerial Competencies – behavioural indicators level 2
- Leadership: provides a clear sense of direction, leads by example and demonstrates the
ability to carry out the organization’s vision; assists others to realize and develop their potential.
- Empowering others & building trust: creates an atmosphere of trust and an enabling
environment where staff can contribute their best and develop their potential.
- Strategic thinking and vision: works strategically to realize the Organization’s goals and
communicates a clear strategic direction.
IOM’s competency framework can be found at this link.
Competencies will be assessed during a competency-based interview.
Internationally recruited professional staff are required to be mobile.
Any offer made to the candidate in relation to this vacancy notice is subject to funding
This selection process may be used to staff similar positions in various duty stations.
Recommended candidates endorsed by the Appointments and Postings Board will remain
eligible to be appointed in a similar position for a period of 24 months.
The list of NMS countries above includes all IOM Member States which are non-represented in
the Professional Category of staff members. For this staff category, candidates who are
nationals of the duty station’s country cannot be considered eligible.
Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment,
accreditation, any residency or visa requirements, and security clearances.
Vacancies close at 23:59 local time Geneva, Switzerland on the respective closing date. No
late applications will be accepted.