Medical Supply Qatar Careers Logistics Administrator Jobs Vacancies | Qatar Jobs In Medical Supply | Vacancies In Medical Supply Qatar | Jobs On Medical Supply Careers Portal At www.Medical Supply-qa.com | Qatar Government Job Vacancies 2022
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In Medical Supply, There Are Great Opportunities On Medical Supply Careers Portal. Medical Supply Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Logistics Administrator, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Medical Supply Logistics Administrator Jobs. Then Apply For Logistics Administrator Jobs In Medical Supply Qatar. But Before Apply Also Visit Medical Supply’s Official Website.
Medical Supply Qatar Jobs 2022 Logistics Administrator Jobs in Qatar
Medical Supply Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Logistics Administrator, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Medical Supply Logistics Administrator Job Vacancy In Qatar. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Medical Supply Qatar Jobs Vacancy 2022. The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of QAR 4000.00 per month after selection.
Medical Supply Qatar Logistics Administrator Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Medical Supply Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||Medical Supply Qatar|
|Job Role||Logistics Administrator|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of QAR 4000.00 per month|
|Type Of Job||Qatar Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
- Plan and manage shipping logistics, the inventory stocks and transportation.
- Liaise and negotiate with forwarders and suppliers.
- Coordinate and liaise with customs requirements, clearance, shipping, transportation of products and any other related task.
- Track quality, quantity, stock, transport costs and delivery timelines.
- Ensure products are appropriately stored.
- Ensure all aspects of logistics related to procurement, and shipping are working together to deliver the items/products on a timely basis.
- Address any problems or complaints that may arise quickly and amicably
- Recruit, hire and oversee warehouse personnel, when necessary
- Staying on budget, increase productivity, and adhere to safety standards
- Analyze data and consider performance modifications and implement improvements
- Comply with all regulations, laws, policies, and custom requirements
- Communicate with Sales Staff & Top Management to ensure delivery date, product availability and services are available on a timely basis.
- Create and maintain daily and weekly inventory & other reports and coordinate shipment schedule.
- Responsible for preparing and delivery of orders from Talabat, Carriage, Snoonu and Rafeeq.
- Perform clerical duties, such as filing, faxing, answering phone calls, prepare correspondence, letters, requisition forms and responding to emails, yearly inventory, etc.
- Organize and schedule meetings, appointments, special functions, in-house/external and social events.
- Receive and forward communications to different staff and departments
- Monitors and distributes incoming and outgoing mail and fax; receives packages from couriers (DHL, FedEx, UPS, etc.) and give to the right recipient.
- Arrange, coordinate and facilitate flight booking, accommodations, car, hotel and restaurant reservations, overseeing admin expense and budgets.
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of documents such as RFQ and Tenders.
- Assist in the preparation, analysis and coordination of the administrative aspects of the tendering process; collates and ensure proper documentation of tender document.
- Provide assistance to staff, managers, and senior-level officers as needed
- Work with accounting departments to process invoices, make payments, and track receipts
- Maintain office supply inventory and order new supplies; keep kitchens and bathrooms stocked; ensure staff have what they need to fulfill their job functions
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From QAR4,000.00 per month
- Do you have Qatar driving license?
- Are you able to multitask on several assignments at the same time?
- How soon can you join if you are selected for the position?
- How much is your salary expectation?
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Shipping Logistics: 2 years (Required)