Metso Outotec Qatar Careers Head of Logistics Jobs Vacancies | Qatar Jobs In Metso Outotec | Vacancies In Metso Outotec Qatar | Jobs On Metso Outotec Careers Portal At mind-stream.net | Qatar Government Job Vacancies 2021
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In Metso Outotec, There Are Great Opportunities On Metso Outotec Careers Portal. Metso Outotec Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Head of Logistics, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Metso Outotec Head of Logistics Jobs. Then Apply For Head of Logistics Jobs In Metso Outotec Qatar. But Before Apply Also Visit Metso Outotec’s Official Website.
Metso Outotec Qatar Jobs 2021 Head of Logistics Jobs in Qatar
Metso Outotec Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Head of Logistics, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Metso Outotec Head of Logistics Job Vacancy In Qatar. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Metso Outotec Qatar Jobs Vacancy 2021. The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of QAR 150214.00 per year after selection.
Metso Outotec Qatar Head of Logistics Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Metso Outotec Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||Metso Outotec Qatar|
|Job Role||Head of Logistics|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of QAR 150214.00 per year|
|Qualification / Experience||BSc degree|
|Type Of Job||Qatar Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
Would you like to take this opportunity to influence the industry towards a more responsible use of the world’s natural resources?
As a newly combined company Metso Outotec creates a unique workplace. Combining the strengths of two companies we offer stronger platform for growth and innovation.
This is your opportunity to join the positive change.
Job posting end date: [[extPostEnd]]
- We are looking for a Head of Logistics within BA Metals to join our new team.
- Location for this position is open
- Develop, implement and monitor all logistics activities
- Leading the Logistics organization of BA
- Managing the resourcing requirements for project and service deliveries to maximize the efficiency and reliability of the supply chain, as well as it´s time and cost effectiveness
- Develop and implement logistics operation plans, schedules and procedures
- Identifying and reporting competency development needs and actively develop own team’s knowledge, skills and perfomance
- Building the logistics competencies for multi location deliveries
- Deploying common Global logistics processes and procedures
- Ensuring alignment with Customer Logistics
- Ensuring alignment and close cooperation with other BA Supply functions
- Ensuring that logistics is properly covered in L/C management
- Driving MetsoOutotec position in contractual matters
- Identifying and reporting development needs in logistics related processes and procedures
- Ensuring the alignment of project logistics plans with sourcing strategies and with the logistics planning thru constant reviews
- Being the contact for key operational issues in the responsibility area
- Very good leadership skills
- Excellent knowledge on logistics (Capital and Services)
- High emotional intelligence
- Very good cultural behavior
- Stakeholder management (networking)
- Very good communication skills
- Leading teams during change
- Fact based decision maker and good in conflict management
We offer you a challenging and responsible role in a global organization. This role is an excellent chance to utilize your own skills and experience and put them into action. You get to work with great colleagues and stakeholders locally and globally in world-leading technology company and take an important role in the Metals Delivery organization.
As a newly combined company Metso Outotec creates a unique workplace. Combining the strengths of two companies, we offer a strong platform for growth, innovation and career paths. We have an environment that combines result-driven and respectful culture in an exceptional way. Additionally, we offer you all the benefits and opportunities of a big, global company.
Please contact Mario Schulz, VP, Metals Supply & Procurement (+49 172 6871856)
We may start the interviews already during the application period so please leave your application and resume as soon as possible via Metso Outotec Careers page
Metso Outotec is a frontrunner in sustainable technologies, end-to-end solutions and services for the aggregates, minerals processing, metals refining and recycling industries globally. By improving our customers’ energy and water efficiency, increasing their productivity, and reducing environmental risks with our product and process expertise, we are the partner for positive change.
Metso Outotec is committed to limiting global warming to 1.5°C with Science Based Targets. We ranked 8th on the 2021 Global 100 list of the world’s most sustainable companies.
Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Metso Outotec employs over 15,000 people in more than 50 countries and its sales for 2020 were about EUR 3.9 billion. The company is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki. mogroup.com, twitter.com/metsooutotec