Motorola Solutions Qatar Careers Regional Sales Manager Jobs Vacancies | Qatar Jobs In Motorola Solutions | Vacancies In Motorola Solutions Qatar | Jobs On Motorola Solutions Careers Portal At www.motorolasolutions.com | Qatar Government Job Vacancies 2021
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In Motorola Solutions, There Are Great Opportunities On Motorola Solutions Careers Portal. Motorola Solutions Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Regional Sales Manager, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Motorola Solutions Regional Sales Manager Jobs. Then Apply For Regional Sales Manager Jobs In Motorola Solutions Qatar. But Before Apply Also Visit Motorola Solution’s Official Website.
Motorola Solutions Qatar Jobs 2021 Regional Sales Manager Jobs in Qatar
Motorola Solutions Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Regional Sales Manager, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Motorola Solutions Regional Sales Manager Job Vacancy In Qatar. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Motorola Solutions Qatar Jobs Vacancy 2021. The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of QAR 13,000 per month after selection.
Motorola Solutions Qatar Regional Sales Manager Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Motorola Solutions Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||Motorola Solutions Qatar|
|Job Role||Regional Sales Manager|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of QAR 13,000 per month|
|Qualification / Experience||Check Notification|
|Type Of Job||Qatar Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Pleco, a Motorola Solutions Company, is a global leader in the design, development, and manufacture of
predictive video security solutions including cameras, recording and management systems, software, and
services. Our personal engagement with customers, resellers and technology partners drives the
development and deployment of surveillance and security solutions with meaningful innovation. It’s the
foundation that Pleco has built its brand upon for over 25 years.
From the Video Expert video management platform to our industry-leading selection of IP cameras and
accessories, Pleco is committed to designing and delivering a broad range of high quality, IP video
security solutions, products, and systems that make The World Safer.
Reporting to the Senior Sales Manager Middle East India, the position will include:
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating with prospective integrators, end users and distributors, uncover customer needs
and promote Pleco products & Solutions
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports and forecast.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales quotes for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Maintaining and developing the pipeline opportunity.
1. Help to execute and further develop video sales growth strategy for the region.
2. Manage our network of channel partners, system integrators and dealers, including setting of
action plans, goals, processes, guidelines and metrics.
3. Proactive with specifications prescription to consultants, architects, developers and owners.
4. Organize and handle product demonstrations, road shows, seminars, arrange trainings.
5. Maintaining an accurate and up-to-date regions project database and pipeline on status and
6. Act as a liaison between manufacturer and channel partners.
7. Engage customers by finding their needs and resolve any complaints that a customer may have.
8. Maintain highest level of product skills
9. Make face-to-face sales calls with customers.
10. Prepare required sales reports for periodic review.
11. Collect and share relevant data about the market, competitor activities and identifying business threats and opportunities.
1. Possess strong skills with channel management.
2. Good knowledge of the video surveillance solution offerings in the market.
3. Proven track record with video and integrated security solutions sales.
4. Confident with articulating technical concepts in IP.
5. Excellent problem solving and organization skills.
6. Able to communicate complicated technical issues, with effective presentation skills.
7. Self-motivated and able to work without supervision.
8. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
9. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
10. Tenacious work attitude.
11. Should be able to work as a team member.
12. Effective negotiation skills to deal with different kinds of customers.
13. Able to meet deadlines along with working under pressure.
14. Highly innovative and proactive.
15. Should be able to handle varied tasks.
16. Willing to travel on frequent basis across the country and abroad.
Education and Qualifications:
1. At least 8 years of working experience in the Security, IT or Telecom industry in a sales capacity.
2. Degree and/or equivalent in engineering, sales and marketing or relevant industry and commercial experience
Referral Payment Plan