Muntajat BV Qatar Careers Administrative Coordinator Jobs Vacancies | Qatar Jobs In Muntajat BV | Vacancies In Muntajat BV Qatar | Jobs On Muntajat BV Careers Portal At www.muntajat.qa | Qatar Government Job Vacancies 2021
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In Muntajat BV, There Are Great Opportunities On Muntajat BV Careers Portal. Muntajat BV Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Administrative Coordinator, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Muntajat BV Administrative Coordinator Jobs. Then Apply For Administrative Coordinator Jobs In Muntajat BV Qatar. But Before Apply Also Visit Muntajat BV’s Official Website.
Muntajat BV Qatar Jobs 2021 Administrative Coordinator Jobs in Qatar
Muntajat BV Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Administrative Coordinator, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Muntajat BV Administrative Coordinator Job Vacancy In Qatar. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Muntajat BV Qatar Jobs Vacancy 2021. The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of QAR 6500.00 per month after selection.
Muntajat BV Qatar Administrative Coordinator Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Muntajat BV Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||Muntajat BV Qatar|
|Job Role||Administrative Coordinator|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of QAR 6500.00 per month|
|Qualification / Experience||Cheak Description|
|Type Of Job||Qatar Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
The incumbent is responsible for administration of company office and will support and perform the operational tasks of handling all the activities of MBV-Doha and International offices (Local Marketing Entities- LMEs) by processing of all the transactions with required approvals, execution and documentation.
- Review, analyse and recommend for approval all transactions of procurement of goods and services or any other business transaction.
- Review and analyse expense / payment reports prepared and generated by the Finance Advisors/Contractors.
- Administering all payment process for employees by coordinating with MBV Finance Advisors on a timely manner as per the procedure.
- Follow-up and record all statutory / regulatory documents and records of all LMEs for review and audits.
- Keep record of all contracts and agreements of LMEs and advice and amendments, changes and renewal well before expiry of the contract and agreements.
- Address all day to day issues of LME in coordination with MBV Advisors for effective operation of LME.
- Assist supervisors in preparation of Annual Budget and other Reporting.
- Perform any other tasks to be assigned by the supervisors.
Records and Filing
- Establish and maintain records and filing systems, replenish stationery and arrange for the efficient operation of office equipment.
- Assist MBV Advisors in maintaining master file administration – customer, vendor and bank
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent from a recognized university
- 4-6 years of experience in secretarial / office administration with experience in working in Marketing environment