Nakilat Qatar Careers Fleet Project Superintendent And Application Developer Jobs Vacancies | Qatar Jobs In Nakilat | Vacancies In Nakilat Qatar | Jobs On Nakilat Careers Portal At www.nakilat.com | Qatar Government Job Vacancies 2022
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In Nakilat, There Are Great Opportunities On Nakilat Careers Portal. Nakilat Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Application Developer, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Nakilat Application Developer Jobs. Then Apply For Application Developer Jobs In Nakilat Qatar. But Before Apply Also Visit Nakilat’s Official Website.
Nakilat Qatar Jobs 2022 Fleet Project Superintendent Jobs in Qatar
Nakilat Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Fleet Project Superintendent, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Nakilat Fleet Project Superintendent Job Vacancy In Qatar. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Nakilat Qatar Jobs Vacancy 2022. The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of QAR 12689.00 per month after selection.
Nakilat Qatar Fleet Project Superintendent Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Nakilat Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||Nakilat Qatar|
|Job Role||Fleet Project Superintendent|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of QAR 12689.00 per month|
|Type Of Job||Qatar Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
Job Summary and Purpose
Lead and provide technical support to Nakilat Fleet with projects related to enhance fleet efficiency, as well as to act as Focal point to lead and manage other Fleet Technical Projects, and provide technical support and representation for fleet assets during repair periods.
In addition to the above, the role is responsible to initiate and complete research into emergent technologies and initiatives to optimize assets and efficiency of operations.
1. Lead and manage Fleet Technical Projects, which includes:
a. Monitoring trials and pilots as required on fleet vessels and providing regular feedback to management to aid decision making;
b. Providing comprehensive reporting, cost control, Project planning and timelines;
c. Maintaining an effective relationship with Nakilat customers throughout project timelines;
d. Tracking progress and managing Projects underway with Nakilat customers, stakeholders and charterers; and
e. Participating in tender evaluations closing.
f. Evaluate and propose industry leading technical solutions to enhance operations.
2. Provide technical support to Fleet with matters related to:
a. Technical challenges;
b. Refit support;
c. Voyage repair for vessels; and
d. Developing, assessing and proposing improvement measures for technical implementation, and play a key role in delivering optimization opportunities.
3. Assist with contract drafting for projects related to fleet assets.
4. Work with the fleet technical team to identify areas of poor reliability and efficiency.
5. Provide technical input into emergent Nakilat business streams.
6. Provide support and input into technical evaluation of new-build tenders and future new build projects.
7. Provide support to charterer’s technical teams when developing projects for Nakilat’s fleet
8. Work with NKOM to further establish their position as the preferred vendor for LNG vessel repairs and refits.
9. Maintain focus on future legislation changes which may have a direct impact on Nakilat fleet.
10. Participate in experience sharing initiatives between various operators and Nakilat to maximize value gained from these workshops.
11. Provide technical input and assist to Supply Department in contracts and tenders related matters.
12. Carry out Asset Integrity studies and initiatives for the Fleet as required.
13. Assist in reinforcing Nakilat’s position in the industry as an exemplary model for driving safety, efficiency and flawless execution throughout Nakilat core business of shipping hydrocarbons.
Quality, Health, Safety, & Environment (QHSE):
14. Adhere to all relevant QHSE policies, procedures, instructions and controls so that NAKILAT provides a safe, world class, secure and environmentally responsible service to customers, the public and its own people.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures:
15. Implement approved policies, processes and procedures, and provide instructions to subordinates to ensure their proper implementation.
Accountabilities – 2
Accountabilities – 3
Accountabilities – 4
Key Result Areas
- Reinforce Nakilat’s position in the industry as an exemplary model for driving safety, efficiency and flawless execution throughout our core business of shipping hydrocarbons.
- Deliver projects safely, on time and within budget to ensure that Nakilat is the provider of choice for customers.
- Promote NKOM and support local marine support services and infrastructure.
- Accurately assess the benefits of efficiency measures and act accordingly, without exposing the company and customers to high risk investment.
- Provide informed advice and recommendations to other departments and customers when evaluating initiatives and proposals.
- Builds and maintains relationships with customers and vendors.
Interactions and Working Relations
Frequent interactions with:
- Technical department – for Fleet technical related projects.
- Supply Department – For Fleet projects related tenders and contracts.
- SHEQ – for safe ship management
- Finance / IT / HR / PR – for related matters.
Frequent interactions with:
- Outside parties and customers, dependent upon project nature- to maintain strong relationships with them.
As per the Table Of Financial Authority (TOFA)
Qualifications, Experience and Job Skills
- Minimum Class 2 CoC Marine Engineer, with Gas endorsements. Alternatively, a graduate with a relevant engineering degree (Mechanical, Marine or Project based).
- Minimum 3 years in senior technical rank on board LNG vessels or within the LNG industry.
- Minimum 3 years’ shore experience in high value Project Management related role.
Job Specific Skills:
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Management, leadership and Organizational skills to deal with a multicultural work force and business partners
- Ability to conduct risk assessments
- Familiarity with HAZOP, HAZID, FMEA, Project Management Planning and processes for evaluating detailed design
- Computer literacy – MS Office, MS Project and Visio
- Experience with contract drafting, tendering process and evaluation as well as commercial requirements of Project management are advantageous
Fleet Project Superintendent
Job Segment: Drafting, Project Manager, QA, Quality Assurance, Technical Support, Engineering, Technology, Quality
See Also :-