NES FIRCROFT Qatar Careers Vendor Quality Lead Jobs Vacancies | Qatar Jobs In NES FIRCROFT | Vacancies In NES FIRCROFT Qatar | Jobs On NES FIRCROFT Careers Portal At nesfircroft.com | Qatar Government Job Vacancies 2022
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In NES FIRCROFT, There Are Great Opportunities On NES FIRCROFT Careers Portal. NES FIRCROFT Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Vendor Quality Lead, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About NES FIRCROFT Vendor Quality Lead Jobs. Then Apply For Vendor Quality Lead Jobs In NES FIRCROFT Qatar. But Before Apply Also Visit NES FIRCROFT’s Official Website.
NES FIRCROFT Qatar Jobs 2022 Vendor Quality Lead Jobs in Qatar
NES FIRCROFT Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Vendor Quality Lead, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About NES FIRCROFT Vendor Quality Lead Job Vacancy In Qatar. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for NES FIRCROFT Qatar Jobs Vacancy 2022. The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of QAR 18400.00 per month after selection.
NES FIRCROFT Qatar Vendor Quality Lead Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official NES FIRCROFT Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||NES FIRCROFT Qatar|
|Job Role||Vendor Quality Lead|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of QAR 18400.00 per month|
|Qualification / Experience||Check Notification|
|Type Of Job||Qatar Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
Full Job Description
Job Description Highlights:
- Strong experience in supervision of Vendor Quality activities during execution of major offshore oil & gas projects – working for operator/Client.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Additional Quality, Welding or NDE qualifications
- Min 10 years experience in execution of major offshore oil & gas projects including 8 years in supervisory capacity of quality or inspection relating to vendor surveillance.
Responsible for implementing the QG project quality management program and ensuring the effective implementation of Contractor’s quality management system, during Vendor Procurement for Compression Platform (CP) Topsides as part of NFPS Compression EPC-2 project.
Qualifications· Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Additional quality, welding or NDE inspection related qualifications
Knowledge and/or Experience
- Minimum of 10 years broad experience in execution of major oil & gas projects, including at least 8 years involvement in the development of major offshore production facilities.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in a supervisory capacity of quality or inspection relating to vendor surveillance
Technical and Business Skills · Excellent written and verbal English language communication skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to influence decisions using presentation, negotiation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to manage development and implementation of Quality Management Systems adapted to Oil & Gas industry.
- Ability to interact with project management team and Contractors confidently.
- Requires strong analytical, organisational and planning skills
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.