PFC International Qatar Careers General Manager Jobs Vacancies | Qatar Jobs In PFC International | Vacancies In PFC International Qatar | Jobs On PFC International Careers Portal At pfc-international.com | Qatar Government Job Vacancies 2021
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In PFC International, There Are Great Opportunities On PFC International Careers Portal. PFC International Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For General Manager, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About PFC International General Manager Jobs. Then Apply For General Manager Jobs In PFC International Qatar. But Before Apply Also Visit PFC International’s Official Website.
PFC International Qatar Jobs 2021 General Manager Jobs in Qatar
PFC International Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For General Manager, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About PFC International General Manager Job Vacancy In Qatar. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for PFC International Qatar Jobs Vacancy 2021. The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of QAR 48000.00 per month after selection.
PFC International Qatar General Manager Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official PFC International Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||PFC International Qatar|
|Job Role||General Manager|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of QAR 48000.00 per month|
|Qualification / Experience||BSc degree|
|Type Of Job||Qatar Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
- Directs the overall operations workshop to ensure maximum performance.
- Leads the management team of the company’s goals in revenue, operational and customer service performance.
- Seeks additional growth opportunities to include expansion in existing markets.
- Allocates budget sources and sets a strategic plan to achieve the company’s growth through a steady stream of profit and loss management.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for all daily operations of the workshop, including workflow efficiencies, profitability, cost control, taking care of customers, maintaining strong employee performance, and establishing strategies and plans to obtain goals.
- Responsible for company profit & Loss reporting, Gross Profit reporting, strategizing and managing work, and shop productivity on a daily basis to meet and exceed goals and grow profitability.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relations.
- Maintain professional relationships with adjusters and insurance company representatives.
- Perform final quality control inspections ensuring all vehicles are in good conditions.
- Deliver vehicles to customers and accurately close files.
- Maintain strict control of the workshop organization and flow of the vehicles on the lot.
- Coach and train direct reports
- Demonstrate professionalism in all interactions and maintain a professional work environment.
- Uphold the company’s non-disclosure and confidentiality policies and agreements
- Bachelor Degree in General Management or Mechanical Engineering
- 3 years of experience in automotive sector is a must
- Valid Qatari ID