Pullman Hotel Qatar Careers Pastry Chef Jobs Vacancies | Qatar Jobs In Pullman Hotel Qatar | Vacancies In Pullman Hotel Qatar | Jobs On Pullman Hotel Qatar Careers Portal At careers.accor.com | Qatar Government Job Vacancies 2021
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In Pullman Hotel Qatar, There Are Great Opportunities On Pullman Hotel Qatar Careers Portal. Pullman Hotel Qatar Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Pastry Chef, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Pullman Hotel Qatar Pastry Chef Jobs. Then Apply For Pastry Chef Jobs In Pullman Hotel Qatar. But Before Apply Also Visit Pullman Hotel Qatar Official Website.
Pullman Hotel Qatar Jobs 2021 Pastry Chef Jobs in Qatar
Pullman Hotel Qatar Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Pastry Chef, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Pullman Hotel Qatar Pastry Chef Job Vacancy In Qatar. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Pullman Hotel Qatar Jobs Vacancy 2021. The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of QAR 8,640.00 Per Month after selection.
Pullman Hotel Qatar Pastry Chef Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Pullman Hotel Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||Pullman Hotel Qatar|
|Job Role||Pastry Chef|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of QAR 8,640.00 Per Month|
|Qualification / Experience||Check Notification|
|Type Of Job||Qatar Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
Being a Pullman employee means embodying and conveying the brand mindset through the values of commitment, adaptability and creativity.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
• To make great pastries and desserts, with reference to the most creative and original work being done around the world today.
• Prepare special showpieces productions for special occasions such as weddings, birthdays and anniversaries.
• Has an innovative and creative approach to producing and decorating dishes
• Keeps cooking instructions up-to-date
• Oversees the whole work shift: ensures respect of the maximum waiting times defined by the brand, checks the presentation and temperature of dishes, etc.
• Coordinates with restaurant serving staff in order to ensure that service runs smoothly
• Ensures that all information is duly passed on to the applicable departments
• In conjunction with the Points of Sale Managers, coordinates the pastry, kitchen, restaurants and “Seminars and meetings” services
• Supervises the pastry staff and stewarding service
• Attends the weekly kitchen meetings
• Keeps up-to-date with changes in culinary trends
• Is actively involved in the local area to keep up-to-date with specific issues and needs
• Assures hotel management cover early mornings, evenings, weekends and on bank holidays
• Attends meetings for Heads of Department
• Passes on the management team’s decisions
• Pay attention to food cost, but not be constrained by it in search for creating new and original product.
• Ensures that the equipment and appliances under his/her responsibility are used correctly and kept in good condition by kitchen staff
• Conduct the business honestly and fairly
• Use your own initiative and good judgement to solve problems in a clam an efficient way
• Optimizes sales by responding to guests’ wishes, while respecting brand guidelines
• Takes part in supplier selection and orders merchandise in compliance with the group’s purchasing policy.
• Manages stocks and supplies
• Participates in investment decisions for the kitchen
• Manages headcount for optimum performance in the department: ensures work schedules suit activity forecasts and are compliant with labour legislation
• Respects the productivity ratios as budgeted
• Carries out inventories, inputs data and explains consumption differences
• Helps prepare the annual budgets for the department, analyses the results and implements any corrective actions as required
• With the team, is continually looking for ways to improve costs and ratios while maintaining the high standard of service
• Manages all spend necessary to maintain smooth running kitchen operations
• Draws up a daily report on products that need to be ordered and forwards it to the Purchasing Department, or places orders directly
• Is actively involved in end-of-month procedures and justifies any differences
• Guarantees effective coordination between kitchen and dishwashing staff, and between the kitchen and the various F&B points of sale
Your experience and skills include:
- Ability to lead and train others
- Flexibility and responsiveness
- Attention to detail and quality
- Well organised
- Ability to work in a team
- Physical and mental staying power
- Vocational certificate or diploma in professional cuisine
- 8 to 10 years of experience
- Acknowledged managerial skills
- Perfect knowledge of HACCP guidelines
- Computer literate in the Windows environment