Qatar Museums Qatar Careers Senior Exhibitions Translation Specialist Jobs Vacancies | Qatar Jobs In Qatar Museums | Vacancies In Qatar Museums Qatar | Jobs On Qatar Museums Careers Portal At www.qpi-qa.com | Qatar Government Job Vacancies 2022
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In Qatar Museums, There Are Great Opportunities On Qatar Museums Careers Portal. Qatar Museums Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Senior Exhibitions Translation Specialist, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Qatar Museums Senior Exhibitions Translation Specialist Jobs. Then Apply For Senior Exhibitions Translation Specialist Jobs In Qatar Museums Qatar. But Before Apply Also Visit Qatar Museums’s Official Website.
Qatar Museums Qatar Jobs 2022 Senior Exhibitions Translation Specialist Jobs in Qatar
Qatar Museums Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Senior Exhibitions Translation Specialist, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Qatar Museums Senior Exhibitions Translation Specialist Job Vacancy In Qatar. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Qatar Museums Qatar Jobs Vacancy 2022. The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of QAR 13300.00 per month after selection.
Qatar Museums Qatar Senior Exhibitions Translation Specialist Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Qatar Museums Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||Qatar Museums Qatar|
|Job Role||Senior Exhibitions Translation Specialist|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of QAR 13300.00 per month|
|Type Of Job||Qatar Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
- Convert written material from source language into the target language – English to Modern Standard Arabic or vice versa. Content material includes, but not limited to, wall texts, labels, gallery guides.
- Proofread and edit working drafts and final translated versions at exhibition site.
- Closely liaise between Exhibitions Content Management Department and Publication Division to ensure consistency and relevance of all content related to QM exhibitions.
- Ensure marketing and educational material is consistent with content for each exhibition.
- Retain and develop knowledge on specialist areas of translation – culture, art history, museum interpretation, exhibition production.
- Set editorial and project priorities and schedules.
- Develop glossary with exhibition, museum, art and culture terminology in Modern Standard Arabic
- Verify facts, dates and statistics using standard reference sources.
- Ensure all content produced meets the stakeholders’ objectives and precisely reflects their tone and intent.
- Stay up to date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- Assist Exhibitions Content Management team in ensuring content is streamlined in the exhibition plan, as well as advising design team on best ways to present the content.
- Support Exhibition Content Management in liaising with content provider (writers / curators / artists) to ensure accurate text delivery and brand consistency.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with key internal (museums, centralized departments) and external (content providers, graphic designers) stakeholders
- Bachelor or Master degree in Arabic, Translation, Communication, or relevant field.
- Experience in translating exhibition material from English to Modern Standard Arabic and vice versa.
- Understanding of Exhibitions Department objectives.
- 11-12 years of experience in a museum or related institution.
- Good communicator with exceptional verbal and writing skills in English and Modern Standard Arabic languages.
- Ability to use specialist dictionaries, thesauruses and reference books to find closest equivalents for terminology and words used.
- Produce daily translation output of around 1000 words.
- Detail-oriented and performs well under deadlines.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Technically savvy with strong skills in MS Office.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and with an entrepreneurial attitude.
- Passion for creating and implementing new initiatives.
- Demonstrate cultural knowledge and sensitivity.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Commitment to working collaboratively with all constituent groups, including staff, board members, volunteers, program participants, and other supporters.
- Project management experience managing multiple assignments in short timeframes while delivering high-quality results.
Job Type: Full-time