Renad Academy Qatar Careers Autism Teacher Jobs Vacancies | Qatar Jobs In Renad Academy | Vacancies In Renad Academy Qatar | Jobs On Renad Academy Careers Portal At www.qf.org.qa | Qatar Government Job Vacancies 2021
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In Renad Academy, There Are Great Opportunities On Renad Academy Careers Portal. Renad Academy Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Autism Teacher, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Renad Academy Autism Teacher Jobs. Then Apply For Autism Teacher Jobs In Renad Academy Qatar. But Before Apply Also Visit Renad Academy’s Official Website.
Renad Academy Qatar Jobs 2021 Autism Teacher Jobs in Qatar
Renad Academy Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Autism Teacher, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Renad Academy Autism Teacher Job Vacancy In Qatar. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Renad Academy Qatar Jobs Vacancy 2021. The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of QAR 8,000 – 15,000 per month after selection.
Renad Academy Qatar Autism Teacher Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Renad Academy Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||Renad Academy Qatar|
|Job Role||Autism Teacher|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of QAR 8,000 – 15,000 per month|
|Qualification / Experience||Check Description|
|Type Of Job||Qatar Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
Qatar Foundation is recruiting Autism Specialist Teachers. The roles are to commence at the end of July 2021.
Renad Academy is specifically designed for children with Autism. Currently, programs to support students with Autism in Qatar are limited and cannot meet current needs. Renad is a place where children can receive an appropriate and individualized education, using evidence-based practices such as ABA and Structured TEACCH methodologies. Services provided include a thorough assessment to determine strengths and needs, direct instruction in a 2:1 ratio setting, social skills training, speech-language therapy, occupational therapy, in-home training for parents and collaboration with the medical community. Renad is currently seeking NAS accreditation. We are in need of Teachers specializing in Autism to teach classrooms of 6-10 children under the 5th grade. Assistants are assigned, as well, and will need supervision and direction from the teacher.
- Postgraduate qualification in Special Education or related field
- 2 years teaching experience in Autism Specialty instruction
- Outstanding instructional skills
- A passion and commitment to education for students with wide ranging learning needs & challenges
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to relate to student concerns
- Demonstrated commitment to Continuing Professional Development
- Strong behavior management skills
- Must be comfortable with performing personal care for students
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to inspire and motivate
- Ability to form positive and effective relationships
- International experience in education
- Willingness to make a long term commitment
- A good sense of humor and a positive outlook
- An interest in understanding the culture and values of Qatar and incorporating them into our work in the school
- Enthusiasm and energy
- Experience coaching adults in educational strategies
- Prepare short and long-term plans that reflect learning objectives, with a clear understanding of instructional strategies, assessment tools and behavior management strategies related to the child’s abilities
- Collect and analyze student data and monitor student progress to direct instructional practices
- Identify individual students’ learning needs and adjust instructional strategies as appropriate
- Organize and maintain a neat and attractive classroom to enhance the learning environment
- Submit grades and comments, and document student progress as required
- Supervise the instructional assistants’ schedules and their instruction to students
- Attend required meetings and serve on committees as requested
- Work closely with therapists to provide appropriate services to students
- Provide professional development to adults
- Participate in professional development activities and keep abreast of developments in subject matter area
- Participate in self-assessment activities and integrate evaluation feedback from administrators into planning to improve teaching performance
- Conduct workshops or presentations to share expertise and information for professional development activities
SALARY AND BENEFITS Salary is highly competitive and tax-free, and will be commensurate with qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. Benefits include housing, health, life and long-term disability insurance, annual home leave, shipping allowance, end of service gratuity and tuition benefits for Pre-K – Grade 12 school-age dependents.
HOW TO APPLY Interested candidates are required to forward their CV to:
Ms. Sherri Miller, Director of Renad Academy, Qatar Foundation Schools
Initial closing date for applications – March 30, 2021
Qatar Foundation Schools reserves the right to appoint a candidate before the application deadline should this prove desirable.
Successful appointment will be subject to satisfactory references and verification of qualifications. The Office of Pre-University Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening including checks with previous employers and national/international disclosure service as appropriate.