Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In Saloony , There Are Great Opportunities On Saloony Careers Portal. Saloony Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Sales Officer, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Saloony Sales Officer Jobs. Then Apply For Sales Officer Jobs In Saloony Qatar. But Before Apply Also Visit Saloony ‘s Official Website.
Saloony Qatar Jobs 2021 Sales Officer Jobs in Qatar
Saloony Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Sales Officer, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Saloony Sales Officer Job Vacancy In Qatar. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Saloony Qatar Jobs Vacancy 2021. The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of QAR 4,882.00 per month after selection.
Saloony Qatar Sales Officer Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Saloony Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||Saloony Qatar|
|Job Role||Sales Officer|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of QAR 4,882.00 per month|
|Qualification / Experience||BSc degree|
|Type Of Job||Qatar Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
We are looking to hire Sales Executive who will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible of searching and adding the best beauty providers (Beauty centers, Spa, Makeup Artist, Home services) in the region
- Ensuring enquiries become confirmed business
- Producing written Contracts and confirmation
- Ensure that the beauty provider should be in line with Saloony strategy
- Achieve a target every month by adding new business to Saloony as instructed by Sales Manager
- Checking customer satisfaction and resolving any issues to ensure repeat business
- Establish good working relationships with subordinates to help foster a productive work environment
- Provide weekly update on sales activities
- Upselling where possible
- All other sales relevant tasks
- 2 years’ experience in Sales
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication skills
- Maintaining Self-Confidence
- Teamwork Skills
- Well known in Microsoft office (Excel)
- Qatari Driving License
Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Mass Communications or Public Relations.
Job Type: Part-time
- Sales: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- Arabic (Required)