Seven League Qatar Careers Social Media Producer Jobs Vacancies | Qatar Jobs In Seven League | Vacancies In Seven League Qatar | Jobs On Seven League Careers Portal At www.mailmangroup.com | Qatar Government Job Vacancies 2021
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In Seven League, There Are Great Opportunities On Seven League Careers Portal. Seven League Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Social Media Producer, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Seven League Social Media Producer Jobs. Then Apply For Social Media Producer Jobs In Seven League Qatar. But Before Apply Also Visit Seven League’s Official Website.
Seven League Qatar Jobs 2021 Social Media Producer Jobs in Qatar
Seven League Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Social Media Producer, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Seven League Social Media Producer Job Vacancy In Qatar. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Seven League Qatar Jobs Vacancy 2021. The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of QAR 11250.00 per month after selection.
Seven League Qatar Social Media Producer Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Seven League Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||Seven League Qatar|
|Job Role||Social Media Producer|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of QAR 11250.00 per month|
|Qualification / Experience||BSc degree|
|Type Of Job||Qatar Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
Seven League is a leading digital consultancy and agency which specialises in sport. We work with sport’s biggest global brands to ensure their sporting excellence is matched by world-class digital performance, helping them grow and engage audiences, increase commercial value and champion tech innovation; future proofing themselves in an ever-changing digital landscape.
Seven League has been recently been acquired by Endeavor Co, and is part of IMG Media & Events in the UK. Together, we’re committed to empowering the world’s most ambitious sports organisations, teams and athletes to build success everywhere.
In 2020, Seven League won a competitive tender for the provision of English social media management solutions for Qatar 2022. The aim of this project is to generate awareness and hype ahead of the World Cup, which takes place in November – December 2022.
The project is designed to engage, excite and inspire the sport community and the public by featuring the preparations leading up to the event by way of content generation, strategic placements and engaging social media influencers. The content also showcases the culture, food and travel of the region.
Seven League is looking for a Social Media Producer to work on the World Cup 2022 in Qatar. This is a ‘once in a lifetime’ opportunity to work on a ground-breaking and globally recognised project.
The role of Social Media Producer is dynamic, largely leading the online community, listening, engaging, supporting, encouraging and communicating with them. Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with the largest community we have built.
- Live event coverage, on the ground at both the World Cup and the first Arab Cup in December 2021
- Build up coverage at the pre-World Cup milestone events
- Working as part of the cross-language social media team, alongside similar roles responsible for Arabic, Mandarin, and Spanish
- Driving community and channel audience engagement through humanised and relevant content, aimed at meeting both audience and business needs
- Playing an active role in content ideation and content planning (providing engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts)
- Setting and implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies (to increase activity levels and engagement across all channels)
- Interacting with the online community on a daily basis, fuelling the discussion and moderating conversation
- Responding directly to comments and fan messages in a timely manner
- Organise and participate in key events and activations to build community and boost brand awareness
- Build relationships with fan groups, potential fans and key influencers
- Stay up-to-date with digital media trends
- Attending and contributing to key meetings incl planning, ideation, and client-facing statuses.
- Reporting – both to client and back to the team to impact our approach
· Working Conditions
- This is a fixed term position until 2023.
- This role will be based in Doha, embedded almost full-time with the client. Further details will be provided upon request.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.