Shell Qatar Careers QMI and Metering Technician And Proximate Visa and Immigration Advisor Jobs Vacancies | Qatar Jobs In Shell | Vacancies In Shell Qatar | Jobs On Shell Careers Portal At www.shell.com.qa | Qatar Government Job Vacancies 2022
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In Shell, There Are Great Opportunities On Shell Careers Portal. Shell Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Proximate Visa and Immigration Advisor, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Shell Proximate Visa and Immigration Advisor Jobs. Then Apply For Proximate Visa and Immigration Advisor Jobs In Shell Qatar. But Before Apply Also Visit Shell’s Official Website.
Shell Qatar Jobs 2022 QMI and Metering Technician Jobs in Qatar
Shell Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For QMI and Metering Technician , Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Shell QMI and Metering Technician Job Vacancy In Qatar. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Shell Qatar Jobs Vacancy 2022. The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of QAR 3000.00 per month after selection.
Shell Qatar QMI and Metering Technician Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Shell Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||Shell Qatar|
|Job Role||QMI and Metering Technician|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of QAR 3000.00 per month|
|Qualification / Experience||Check Notification|
|Type Of Job||Qatar Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
Full Job Description
Responsible for carrying out QMI preventive and corrective maintenance activities within assigned area of responsibilities in line with AMS principles, ensuring safe, cost-effective work execution, to required standards.
What’s the role?
The QMI & Metering Technician is part of the Area Maintenance Team, responsible for carrying out QMI preventive and corrective maintenance activities for the Pearl GTL Complex. The incumbent will be accountable for the maintenance of QMI based on approved Maintenance Strategies, Procedures and Working Instructions to ensure the Availability and Integrity of the installed QMIs thus meeting the requirements of the company.
The job offers the unique opportunities to be a part of the Pearl GTL Organization & ensure that the project delivers according to the plan.
Compliance to the Company’s code of conduct, Procedures and Permit to work are mandatory requirements.
- Contribute to the reliability and availability of the plant QMI equipment by application of approved standards, procedures and schedules and effect control within an ISO certified quality assurance system.
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s HSE policy and guidelines.
- Promote Incident and Injury Free Culture in QSGTL.
- First intervention in troubleshooting and analysis.
- Access tasks and ensure accurate history of maintenance & inspection activities within the Computerized Maintenance Management System.(SAP)
- Carry out QMI Isolation, disconnection and connection as required.
- Carry out custody metering maintenance in compliance with Qatar Energy Measurement Guidelines.
- To become an approved Competent Electrical Person for Low Voltage Equipment and QMI Isolation.
- To assist in development of Qatari nationals as required.
- Report Project Non-conformances and Flaws.
- Contribute to Major Turnarounds / Shutdowns for Instrumentation & QMI.
- Contribute to ensure no overdue PM jobs.
- Possess Knowledge competency for areas other than QMI, e.g. Field Instrumentation, DCS and IPS.
- Possess Knowledge competency in SPI.
- Possess Knowledge competency in FDM, HART & FF interfaces.
- Possess Knowledge competency of Plant change system and demonstrate adherence.
- Possess Knowledge competencies in AMADAS system.
- Possess Knowledge competencies in Analyzer House Safety system.
- Possess Knowledge competency in Custody Transfer Metering and Gas Detection System
- Possess Skill competency in Gas Detection System
- Possess Skill competency for Complex QMI e.g. GC’s / IC’s / COD’s / CEMS & Filed QMI.
- Possess Skill competency for QMI and associated sampling System set up.
- Possess Skill competency in application of ePTW system and attachments.
What we need from You
- The candidate should have at least 10 years maintenance experience in either onshore or offshore facilities of the Petrochemical Industry of which minimum 7 years in QMI.
- Knowledge and experience in QMI Installation, Maintenance Execution and Metering Systems Inspection and Testing is required.
- The candidate must be able to priorities, organize and execute maintenance activities independently, working to challenging timelines and managing conflicting priorities. Knowledge in MOC process
- The candidate must be able to communicate effectively in English with all levels and all departments in the organization, fluency in English, both in writing and verbally is mandatory.
Additional Information on Terms and Conditions
This job is posted on local terms, but please note that local terms in Qatar can be very attractive depending on your individual circumstances. Your pay package will include a competitive tax-free base salary and annual bonus (some of the highest in the Shell Group), housing support allowance, financial support for children education and an annual return airfare to base country for employee and eligible family members.
Shell is the largest foreign investor in Qatar and has invested US$ 21 billion in Qatar alone in the past six years. Joining Shell in Qatar will see you work on some of the world’s most innovative energy projects: Pearl GTL and Qatargas 4. Innovation is key at Shell, and your career will be propelled by Shell’s commitment to your career, which will accelerate your learning curve and broaden your scope. Moreover, our diverse pool of global experts will see you engage with colleagues worldwide. Qatar is the world’s largest LNG supplier, and Shell’s global leadership in LNG will help forge growth in the years to come.
An innovative place to work
There’s never been a more exciting time to work at Shell.
Join us and you’ll be adding your talent and imagination to a business with the ambition to shape the future – whether by investing in oil, gas and renewable energy to meet demand, exploring new ways to store energy, or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently, everyone at Shell does their part.
An inclusive place to work
To power progress, we need to attract and develop the brightest minds and make sure every voice is heard. Here are just some of the ways we are nurturing an inclusive environment – one where you can express your ideas, extend your skills, and reach your potential.
- We’re creating a space where people with disabilities can excel through transparent recruitment process, workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Feel free to let us know about your circumstances when you apply, and we’ll take it from there.
- We’re closing the gender gap – whether that’s through action on equal pay or by enabling more women to reach senior roles in engineering and technology.
- We’re striving to be a pioneer of an inclusive and diverse workplace, promoting equality for employees regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
- We consider ourselves a flexible employer and want to support you finding the right balance. We encourage you to discuss this with us in your application.
A rewarding place to work
Combine our creative, collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range of benefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice.
We’re huge advocates for career development. We’ll encourage you to try new roles and experience new settings. By pushing people to reach their potential, we frequently help them find skills they never knew they had, or make career moves they never thought possible.