Sidra Hospital Qatar Careers Clinical Nurse Jobs Vacancies | Qatar Jobs In Sidra Hospital Qatar | Vacancies In Sidra Hospital Qatar | Jobs On Sidra Hospital Qatar Careers Portal At www.sidra.org | Qatar Government Job Vacancies 2022
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In Sidra Hospital Qatar, There Are Great Opportunities On Sidra Hospital Qatar Careers Portal. Sidra Hospital Qatar Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Clinical Nurse, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Sidra Hospital Qatar Clinical Nurse Jobs. Then Apply For Clinical Nurse Jobs In Sidra Hospital Qatar. But Before Apply Also Visit Sidra Hospital Qatar’s Official Website.
Sidra Hospital Qatar Jobs 2022 Clinical Nurse Jobs in Qatar
Sidra Hospital Qatar Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Clinical Nurse, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Sidra Hospital Qatar Clinical Nurse Job Vacancy In Qatar. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Sidra Hospital Qatar Jobs Vacancy 2022. The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of QAR 5760.00 – 17900.00 per month after selection.
Sidra Hospital Qatar Clinical Nurse Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Sidra Hospital Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||Sidra Hospital Qatar|
|Job Role||Clinical Nurse|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of QAR 5760.00 – 17900.00 per month|
|Qualification / Experience||Check Description|
|Type Of Job||Qatar Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
The Clinical Nurse is responsible for competently providing safe and effective care to patients and families,. The Clinical Nurse assesses care needs, plans, and implements and evaluates programs of care. The Clinical Nurse is responsible for ensuring that all duties are carried out to the highest possible standard.
The Clinical Nurse participates in the supervision and teaching of more junior and new members of staff within the unit. The Clinical Nurse is professionally accountable to the Chief Nursing Officer.
KEY ROLE ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Provides total individualized patient care and assumes accountability for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care, discharge planning for each patient and assessing for current and potential problems.
- Accurately, concisely and appropriately documents care, interventions and outcomes.
- Contributes to the achievement of clinical quality outcome indicators and patient satisfaction by demonstration of extraordinary service.
- Utilizes a professional practice framework and evidence based care, identifies improvement areas while minimizing risks creating care that is optimal for our patients and families.
- Promotes a safe environment and safe patient care by embracing a safety culture and identifying areas of risk.
- Educates the patient/family and other members of the health care team.
- Contributes to excellence in outcomes, a positive patient experience and a healthy professional environment.
- Contributes effective use of resources.
- Leads and/or contributes to service based Performance Improvement activities and organizational committees as assigned.
- Develops and sustains (maintains) own knowledge, clinical skills (mandatory training), professional (portfolio or profile) awareness and provides documented evidence of performance and maintenance of skills consistent with position.
- Treats colleagues, patients, and visitors with dignity and respect at all times and promotes and maintains effective communication and teamwork.
- Maintains confidentiality at all times.
- Identifies and alerts members of the medical team to changes in medical status of the patient.
- Works in collaboration with Case Management to achieve goals.
- Participates in new staff/student orientation, assists in maintaining a suitable learning environment and acts as a preceptor/mentor in the supervision and teaching of new staff/students to develop their competence.
- Maintains a professional demeanor and upholds the organizational values at all times.
- Acts as a role model for junior staff and assists in promoting and sharing knowledge via mentorship/preceptorship programs in line with relevant research and evidence based practice.
- Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Adheres to Sidra’s Nursing and Midwifery Standards of Practice.
- Adheres to Sidra’s standards as they appear in the Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest policies
- Adheres to and promotes Sidra’s Values
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILL:
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing (4 years)
- Diploma in Nursing (3 years after post high school)
and Registered Nurse
- 2+ years of recent clinical nursing experience within the relevant specialty from a highly esteemed healthcare institution
- No minimum experience requirement for University of Calgary Qatar Graduates only
Certification and Licensure:
Valid professional Nursing license in country of origin
Job Specific Skills and Abilities:
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent team player
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Fluency in written and spoken English