Staffing Services and Recruitment Qatar Careers Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancies | Qatar Jobs In Staffing Services and Recruitment | Vacancies In Staffing Services and Recruitment Qatar | Jobs On Staffing Services and Recruitment Careers Portal At ssrqatar.com | Qatar Government Job Vacancies 2021
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In Staffing Services and Recruitment, There Are Great Opportunities On Staffing Services and Recruitment Careers Portal. Staffing Services and Recruitment Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Marketing Manager, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Staffing Services and Recruitment Marketing Manager Jobs. Then Apply For Marketing Manager Jobs In Staffing Services and Recruitment Qatar. But Before Apply Also Visit Staffing Services and Recruitment’s Official Website.
Staffing Services and Recruitment Qatar Jobs 2021 Marketing Manager Jobs in Qatar
Staffing Services and Recruitment Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Marketing Manager, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Staffing Services and Recruitment Marketing Manager Job Vacancy In Qatar. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Staffing Services and Recruitment Qatar Jobs Vacancy 2021. The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of QAR 6,000.00 per month after selection.
Staffing Services and Recruitment Qatar Marketing Manager Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Staffing Services and Recruitment Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||Staffing Services and Recruitment Qatar|
|Job Role||Marketing Manager|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of QAR 6,000.00 per month|
|Qualification / Experience||BSc degree|
|Type Of Job||Qatar Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Superb leadership ability
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies.
- Market through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing monthly / annual sales quotas.
- Oversea the sales and marketing team to ensure company quotas are being met and monitor progress regularly.
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service.
- Track all marketing and sales data, revenue and expenses report and create detailed written / verbal presentations to bring to senior executives
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- Manage month-end and year-end close processes.
Salary will be discussed upon interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From QAR6,000.00 per month
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)