Technip Energies Qatar Careers ICSS Engineer And Senior Planning ICSS Engineer Jobs Vacancies | Qatar Jobs In Technip Energies | Vacancies In Technip Energies Qatar | Jobs On Technip Energies Careers Portal At www.technipenergies.com | Qatar Government Job Vacancies 2022
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In Technip Energies, There Are Great Opportunities On Technip Energies Careers Portal. Technip Energies Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Senior Planning ICSS Engineer, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Technip Energies Senior Planning ICSS Engineer Jobs. Then Apply For Senior Planning ICSS Engineer Jobs In Technip Energies Qatar. But Before Apply Also Visit Technip Energies Official Website.
Technip Energies Qatar Jobs 2022 ICSS Engineer Jobs in Qatar
Technip Energies Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For ICSS Engineer, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Technip Energies ICSS Engineer Job Vacancy In Qatar. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Technip Energies Qatar Jobs Vacancy 2022. The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of QAR 11500.00 per month after selection.
Technip Energies Qatar ICSS Engineer Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Technip Energies Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||Technip Energies Qatar|
|Job Role||ICSS Engineer|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of QAR 11500.00 per month|
|Qualification / Experience||Check Description|
|Type Of Job||Qatar Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
Technip Energies is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 15000+ employees, across 34 countries. At Technip Energies, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Job purpose :
- Ensures continuity of engineering to site.
- Is in charge of technical interfaces with the sub-contractors.
- Is In charge of resolving first level problems at site.
- Performs simple calculations and draws sketches for any modification work at site.
Reporting lines and interactions:
- Hierarchically reports to: HOD, Instrumentation & Control.
- Operationally reports to: Project Manager, HOD – Instrumentation & Control.
- Directly supervises (operationally):Instrumentation Engineer.
- Key interactions (internally, externally): Engineering Discipline Manager, Cost Control Manager, Planning Manager, Estimating Manager, Client and Licensor.
- 4 years Bachelor degree in Electronics & Communication or Instrumentation & Control Engineering or equivalent from a reputed university.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in FEED and Detailed engineering of new (green field) offshore well head platforms, Reputed detailed Engineering contractor, detailed engineering of Control and Safety Systems (DCS, ESD/SIS, F&G), Machine monitoring system, HIPPS, FACP, HSSD, LCP, IRP, RTU, SCADA.
Nice to have:
- TUV® Certified Functional Safety Engineer-SIS
- Exida ExSILentia® software for SIL calculation
- SPI® (Smart Plant Instrumentation),
- AVEVA® Instrumentation
- Cyber security certification (preferred)
- ICSS Training (Preferred)
Main Accountabilities :
- Preparation and review of System related documents- System specification/ modification scope of work, Architecture drawing, Overall ICSS philosophy, Control narrative & preparation of functional analysis with vendor typical function blocks, Functional logic Diagrams, Cause & Effect Diagrams.
- Preparation and review of specification of package equipment control and safety system and its interface with plant ICSS system (knowledge of compressor control system, Cyber security is an added advantage)
- Preparation and review of ICSS System Input/Output list, Alarm & Trip Schedule, Tie-in list
- Participation of alarm rationalization workshop, cyber security work shop and input to close-out report
- Site survey, preparation and review of adequacy report of the existing ICSS system and its interface with other third-party system, SOE.
- Preparation and review of HMI graphic sketches
- Lead Hardware and software freeze workshop
- Freezing of control room layout
- Interface with operating and control Philosophy, Reset philosophy, MOS philosophy, F&G
- Lead Change over philosophy during shutdown (brownfield jobs)
- Preparation of MR for ICSS and package PLC
- Technical bid evaluation of ICSS and package PLC
- Preparation and review of SIL TOR (Terms of Reference), SIF list, SRS (Safety requirement Specification), SIL verification and validation
- Vendor drawing review of ICSS and package PLC [FDS- (hardware & software, network and interface), system architecture, cabinet GA, cabinet wiring, SOE designation, overall ICSS MTO, plant and Unit I/O segregation, DVT-Design Validation Test of software and hardware typical, HMI graphics, vendor library- Function Block, FAT procedure, SAT procedure, IFAT procedure, ISAT procedure ]
- Material Requisition and Technical Bid Evaluation for ICSS and associated equipment
- Awareness of Instruments for Hazardous area application, Instrument signal grouping
- Integration of field instruments, ON-OFF valves, partial stroking system, MOV system, Tank gauging system, Foundation field bus, Serial communication, fiber optic communication, F&G instruments, WHCP, DHG, MPFM, Choke valves
- Interface of ICSS with Instrument Packages like Analyser, Metering skid, Burner Management System
- Site survey & System adequacy reports generation for the interface to the existing ICSS system
- Participation and close out of risk reviews like Hazop and SIL
- Participate and lead FAT/ SAT
- Knowledge of International standards applicable for Instrumentation like AGA, API, ASME, ASTM, BS, IEC, IEEE, ISA, ISO, NACE, NFPA
Your future at Technip Energies.
- Potential career path, if possible