TechnipFMC Qatar Careers D&C Field Service Technician Jobs Vacancies | Qatar Jobs In TechnipFMC | Vacancies In TechnipFMC Qatar | Jobs On TechnipFMC Careers Portal At www.technipfmc.com | Qatar Government Job Vacancies 2022
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In TechnipFMC, There Are Great Opportunities On TechnipFMC Careers Portal. TechnipFMC Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For D&C Field Service Technician, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About TechnipFMC D&C Field Service Technician Jobs. Then Apply For D&C Field Service Technician Jobs In TechnipFMC Qatar. But Before Apply Also Visit TechnipFMC Official Website.
TechnipFMC Qatar Jobs 2022 D&C Field Service Technician Jobs in Qatar
TechnipFMC Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For D&C Field Service Technician, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About TechnipFMC D&C Field Service Technician Job Vacancy In Qatar. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for TechnipFMC Qatar Jobs Vacancy 2022. The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of QAR 3000.00 per month after selection.
TechnipFMC Qatar D&C Field Service Technician Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official TechnipFMC Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||TechnipFMC Qatar|
|Job Role||D&C Field Service Technician|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of QAR 3000.00 per month|
|Type Of Job||Qatar Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
TechnipFMC is a global leader in the energy industry, specialized in subsea and surface technologies integrated projects, products, and services. Our mission and vision: to enhance the performance and drive real change in the traditional and new energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions, tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges and investing in our 20,000+ employees worldwide.
If contributing to breakthrough projects in a truly global playground inspires you, this might be the opportunity for you.
Job title: D&C Field Service Technician
Role and responsibilities:
- Installs, tests and repairs new and reworked TechnipFMC products (equipment and tools)
- Handles customer comments, requests and complaints and communicate with TechnipFMC office on time.
- Provides sales support ensuring the customer is fully informed of all aspects of the job Completes Field Service Orders (FSO), job report, and accountable for the timely submission of these and other revenue generating documents
- Provides “Project Support” as required, handles project issues as they arise which eliminates downtime
- Prepares and completes safety related documentation. Pursues safe work practices.
- Provides wellhead maintenance and related jobs on TechnipFMC or competitor wellheads
- Provides field saver solution job and corrosion protection jobs in the field as per procedure
Reporting: Operations Manager
Travel: Yes (Travel to other countries or any other region when there is a job requirement).
- Mechanical Engineering qualifications or Diploma.
- Minimum 3 Years Wellhead experience.
- Good interpersonal skills, mobility, effective verbal and written abilities in English, and a valid driving license.
- Advanced knowledge of one or more of the following fields: Cold cutting, ESP Pumps, Actuators, subsea equipment; hydraulics equipment; mechanical equipment and tools; structural steel.
- Able to perform Moderate complex calculations. Able to perform duty on the rig independently
Learn more about TechnipFMC and find other open positions by visiting our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
TechnipFMC promotes inclusion and diversity, guaranteeing equal opportunities to everyone, regardless of age, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability or any other plurality.