Tedmentum Solutions Qatar Careers Sr Systems Engineer Jobs Vacancies | Qatar Jobs In Tedmentum Solutions | Vacancies In Tedmentum Solutions Qatar | Jobs On Tedmentum Solutions Careers Portal At tedmentum.com | Qatar Government Job Vacancies 2021
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In Tedmentum Solutions, There Are Great Opportunities On Tedmentum Solutions Careers Portal. Tedmentum Solutions Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Sr Systems Engineer, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Tedmentum Solutions Sr Systems Engineer Jobs. Then Apply For Sr Systems Engineer Jobs In Tedmentum Solutions Qatar. But Before Apply Also Visit Tedmentum Solution’s Official Website.
Tedmentum Solutions Qatar Jobs 2021 Sr Systems Engineer Jobs in Qatar
Tedmentum Solutions Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Sr Systems Engineer, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Tedmentum Solutions Sr Systems Engineer Job Vacancy In Qatar. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Tedmentum Solutions Qatar Jobs Vacancy 2021. The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of QAR 10,000 – 12,000 per month after selection.
Tedmentum Solutions Qatar Sr Systems Engineer Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Tedmentum Solutions Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||Tedmentum Solutions Qatar|
|Job Role||Sr Systems Engineer|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of QAR 10,000 – 12,000 per month|
|Qualification / Experience||Check Notification|
|Type Of Job||Qatar Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
Proven knowledge on O365, Microsoft Exchange
- Troubleshooting mail flow issues
- Managing Exchange 2016 in a large, on-premise, clustered enterprise environment
- Research acute, complex technical problems within the environment and develop plans to resolve
- Working closely with the managed service provider and senior IT staff, facilitate collaborative work teams to resolve any infrastructure issues related to the email and messaging platforms (Network Services, Security, Server Admins, Backup and Storage team and other applications teams)
- Engage in administrative tasks such as adding, modifying and deleting group mailboxes and email accounts
- Develop and report out on usage statistics and drive managed service provider’s monitoring of the messaging and email environment
· Managing Mailbox databases/ Backups/ Repair/ Recovery
- Inbound\Outbound mail flow troubleshooting on all the version of Exchange server
- Manage Exchange Online users, manage recipients – create, modify, delete, shared mailbox, recover deleted emails
- Performing crash and performance analysis – implementing upgrades and improvements on environment
- Set Up and Manage Information Rights Management in Exchange Online
- Assists in evaluating new products and conducts research on products, services, and standards to remain abreast of developments in the industry
- Work with asset management team to maintain accurate records of all Exchange/Messaging software
- Knowledge of PowerShell and scripting to run and understand scripts to modify and add for message tracking and other administrative functions.
- Working experience with email security gateway solutions.
- Identify spam emails and block.
- Tracking and tracing the emails.
Strong knowledge and in-depth understanding of Active Directory
- Monitoring and Maintaining Active Directory, network, DNS, DHCP, WINS and user accounts, creating user accounts and given appropriate permission to the user.
- Creating updating and applying group policies.
- Managing FSMO roles for Active directory
- Working knowledge on Azure AD self service
- Ability to focus on ticketing system for sustained periods
- Sound knowledge of Email client like Microsoft Outlook and OWA
- Ability to multi-task to address multiple and often conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: QAR10,000.00 – QAR12,000.00 per month
- Microsoft Systems Administration: 6 years (Required)
- Office 365: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Doha (Required)