Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In Tenaris, There Are Great Opportunities On Tenaris Careers Portal. Tenaris Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Yard Inspector, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Tenaris Yard Inspector Jobs. Then Apply For Yard Inspector Jobs In Tenaris Qatar. But Before Apply Also Visit Tenaris’s Official Website.
Tenaris Qatar Jobs 2022 Yard Inspector Jobs in Qatar
Tenaris Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Yard Inspector, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Tenaris Yard Inspector Job Vacancy In Qatar. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Tenaris Qatar Jobs Vacancy 2022. The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of QAR 7412.00 per month after selection.
Tenaris Qatar Yard Inspector Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Tenaris Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||Tenaris Qatar|
|Job Role||Yard Inspector|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of QAR 7412.00 per month|
|Qualification / Experience||Check Description|
|Type Of Job||Qatar Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
Provides support of Rig Direct service inspections by performing dimensional and visual inspections on field end connections and assessment of overall pipe body condition. Performing Field Repairs when required. Checking all instruments are calibrated, within their certification date, and in sound working order prior to use. Documenting all inspection results, ensuring job references and material traceability details are included. Executing tasks in a safe and efficient manner, complying with applicable procedures, standards and norms.
- Committed to Tenaris health, safety and environmental policies, reporting all incidents, accidents and areas that present potential risk.
- Ensure product quality by performing inspections in accordance with defined standards, reporting any deviations.
- Perform field repairs where possible in accordance with procedures.
- Support with supervision of subassembly torqueing operations at third party locations.
- Create inspection reports in a timely manner, ensuring information accuracy and following correct document retention norms.
- Work effectively and efficiently, meeting expected productivity levels and reducing non-productive costs.
- Ensure correct use of the Company assets, detecting and reporting defective equipment. Protects from damage, theft or misuse the facilities, equipment and other physical resources assigned to his/her area.
- Ensure good housekeeping in working area making sure area is clean, tidy and free from hazards.
- Proactively participates in continuous improvement initiatives, suggesting improvements to existing processes.
- Responsible for updated self-training and knowledge on Tenaris Standards and procedures according to FISE training curricula.
- Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures and management standards, adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.