Trane Technologies Qatar Careers Sales Engineer Unitary Jobs Vacancies | Qatar Jobs In Trane Technologies | Vacancies In Trane Technologies Qatar | Jobs On Trane Technologies Careers Portal At tranetechnologies.com | Qatar Government Job Vacancies 2022
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In Trane Technologies, There Are Great Opportunities On Trane Technologies Careers Portal. Trane Technologies Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Finance Controller, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Trane Technologies Finance Controller Jobs. Then Apply For Finance Controller Jobs In Trane Technologies Qatar. But Before Apply Also Visit Trane Technologies Official Website.
Trane Technologies Qatar Jobs 2022 Sales Engineer Unitary Jobs in Qatar
Trane Technologies Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Sales Engineer Unitary, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Trane Technologies Sales Engineer Unitary Job Vacancy In Qatar. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Trane Technologies Qatar Jobs Vacancy 2022. The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of QAR 10000.00 per month after selection.
Trane Technologies Qatar Sales Engineer Unitary Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Trane Technologies Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||Trane Technologies Qatar|
|Job Role||Sales Engineer Unitary|
|Job Location||Doha ,Qatar|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of QAR 10000.00 per month|
|Type Of Job||Qatar Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
At Trane TechnologiesTM and through our businesses including Trane® and Thermo King®, we create innovative climate solutions for buildings, homes, and transportation that challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world. We’re a team that dares to look at the world’s challenges and see impactful possibilities. We believe in a better future when we uplift others and enable our people to thrive at work and at home. We boldly go.
Job Summary：The incumbant works as a technical sales consultant to engineers, architects, contractors and owners/developers in the design, application, and sales of environmental systems solutions for commercial, industrial and institutional buildings.Works as a technical sales consultant to engineers, architects, contractors and owners/developers in the design, application, and sales of environmental systems solutions for commercial, industrial and institutional buildings.
- Achieve assigned sales and Customer development quota through focus on Dealer & Direct market development.
- Implement direct market and local Dealer Business Plan and programs with Customers
- Responds to customer needs by identifying systems, products, generating quotes and closing orders.
- Understand the local government HVAC regulations, use this knowledge to the best of position Trane products
- Encourage Customer growth and partnership relationship with TRANE through training programs, assistance with sales promotion and business planning
- Day to day selling activities i.e., identifying sales opportunities for Trane and Trane Customers, organizing, proposals, asking for and acquiring orders.
- Co-ordinate with other Process owners like logistics to ensure high level of Customer satisfaction
- Develops multiple relationships with key players in the customer’s organization, including project managers, project engineers, construction, financial, and purchasing personnel.
- Conducts price estimates and quotations for projects.
- Conducts customer visits and customer events to build relationships with key accounts.
- Monitors and tracks quoted projects and current orders.
- Manages plan and specification takeoffs, selection, pricing, and bidding
- Observes the Trane Company’s conditions and business conduct policies when securing business in the marketplace.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, engineering technology, business or equivalent from a four-year college or university preferred; completion of the Trane graduate training course, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum three (3) years of solution sales experience in HVAC and control systems as well as related service agreements.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 12 months
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs. We are an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.