Value Company Qatar Careers Operation Manager Jobs Vacancies | Qatar Jobs In Value Company | Vacancies In Value Company Qatar | Jobs On Value Company Careers Portal At valueglobal.net | Qatar Government Job Vacancies 2021
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In Value Company, There Are Great Opportunities On Value Company Careers Portal. Value Company Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Operation Manager, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Value Company Operation Manager Jobs. Then Apply For Operation Manager Jobs In Value Company Qatar. But Before Apply Also Visit Value Company’s Official Website.
Value Company Qatar Jobs 2021 Operation Manager Jobs in Qatar
Value Company Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Operation Manager, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Value Company Operation Manager Job Vacancy In Qatar. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Value Company Qatar Jobs Vacancy 2021. The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of QAR 12,100.00 per month after selection.
Value Company Qatar Operation Manager Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Value Company Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||Value Company Qatar|
|Job Role||Operation Manager|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of QAR 12,100.00 per month|
|Qualification / Experience||Check Notification|
|Type Of Job||Qatar Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
- Oversees operational systems, processes, and infrastructure while looking for opportunities of improvement or revision.
- Anticipates and tracks operational and tactical risks and providing strategic solutions.
- Manages day to day business of the operations department while balancing the responsibilities of various business lines such as business analysis, vendor, and risk management.
- Works with sales teams to help set and meet daily and quarterly goals.
- Plays a significant role in long-term planning, project status reporting, and implementing change control processes.
- Works closely with COO on other special planning and departmental projects.
- Oversees and reports weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual metrics.
- Identifies trends and assess opportunities to improve processes and execution.
- Completes reasonability testing and information validation prior to circulating findings and recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Collaborates with other back-office team members to ensure seamless business execution, reinforce positive morale, and uphold company values.
- Collaborates with transitions and onboarding team as needed.
- Raises and tracks issues and conflicts, remove barriers, resolve issues of medium complexity involving stakeholders and escalate to appropriate level when required.
- Assesses a variety of situations and provide clarity to team and stakeholders.
- Establishes and maintains credible, professional relationships with clients, internal business lines, and external vendors.
- Solicits and responds to feedback while gaining commitment and support.
- Supports back-office and firm-wide training programs, reinforcing tech and operations infrastructure between departments to ensure consistency and quality standards are met.
- Stays up to date on industry regulations, trends, and technology.
- Works closely with management team to ensure all operational, administrative, and compliance functions within the firm are being properly executed in accordance to regulatory-based best practices.
- Must have experience in clinic or hospital
- Must have Disclaimer Letter and NOC (Mandatory)
- Local hire only
Job Type: Full-time
- Operation Manager: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Doha (Preferred)