Weill Cornell Medicine Qatar Careers Procurement Agent And Temporary Research Specialist Level 2 Jobs Vacancies | Qatar Jobs In Weill Cornell Medicine | Vacancies In Weill Cornell Medicine Qatar | Jobs On Weill Cornell Medicine Careers Portal At qatar-weill.cornell.edu | Qatar Government Job Vacancies 2022
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In Weill Cornell Medicine, There Are Great Opportunities On Weill Cornell Medicine Careers Portal. Weill Cornell Medicine Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Senior Research Specialist, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Weill Cornell Medicine Senior Research Specialist Jobs. Then Apply For Senior Research Specialist Jobs In Weill Cornell Medicine Qatar. But Before Apply Also Visit Weill Cornell Medicine’s Official Website.
Weill Cornell Medicine Qatar Jobs 2022 Procurement Agent Jobs in Qatar
Weill Cornell Medicine Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Procurement Agent, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Weill Cornell Medicine Procurement Agent Job Vacancy In Qatar. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Weill Cornell Medicine Qatar Jobs Vacancy 2022. The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of QAR 8000.00 per month after selection.
See Also :- Halliburton Qatar Careers
Weill Cornell Medicine Qatar Procurement Agent Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Weill Cornell Medicine Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||Weill Cornell Medicine Qatar|
|Job Role||Procurement Agent|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of QAR 8000.00 per month|
|Type Of Job||Qatar Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
- Liaises between institutional and external customers and vendors to coordinate and execute the procurement of specialized services/supplies, or as assigned.
- Develops and maintains relationships with vendors and internal costumers for assigned products and services; investigates and identifies new product areas; meets with suppliers and customers.
- Serves as a professional agent between WCMQ and clients on provided procurement and sourcing services.
- Maintains contact and consults with end-users to prepare specifications for items/equipment or services as required.
- Provides customers with proper policies and procedures, information, and advice regarding options and order status.
- Prepares proposals, quotation requests, and bids. Summarizes findings for analysis and decision-making.
- Reviews requisitions, confers with vendors to obtain product or service information such as price, availability, and delivery schedule.
- Ensures timely and professional resolution of issues. Promptly follows up with vendors to ensure customers’ needs are being met.
- Produces and analyzes reports, projections, benchmarks, and graphs related to area responsibilities. Investigates and qualifies suppliers based on forwarding demand forecasts. Seeks new sources of supply.
- Negotiates price and delivery with potential suppliers. Defines value according to the knowledge of market price. Prepares and follows up on Purchase Orders
- Prepares departmental Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) for area responsibilities as necessary.
- Responsible for appropriate use and ensuring proper documentation for procurement card charges.
- Assists with negotiation of vendor contracts for assigned commodity areas and review initial contracts to ensure inclusion of pre-agreed standard terms and conditions. Escalates concerns for senior review as appropriate.
- Maintains procurement and contract documents in a systematic and auditable manner.
- Maintains delegated sections of Master Data within the financial enterprise system
- Performs other related tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with a variety of customers.
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to multi-task with demanding timeframes.
- Previously demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Advanced level proficiency in MS Suite of products including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to use high-level discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Must be bilingual with proficiency in both English & Arabic.
Licenses and Certifications
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
- to provide the finest education possible for medical students
- to conduct research at the cutting edge of knowledge
- to improve health care both now and for future generations
- to provide the highest quality of care to the community
See Also :-