Wyndham Hotels Qatar Careers Housekeeping Attendant Jobs Vacancies | Qatar Jobs In Wyndham Hotels | Vacancies In Wyndham Hotels Qatar | Jobs On Wyndham Hotels Careers Portal At www.wyndhamhotels.com | Qatar Government Job Vacancies 2022
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In Wyndham Hotels, There Are Great Opportunities On Wyndham Hotels Careers Portal. Wyndham Hotels Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Housekeeping Attendant, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Wyndham Hotels Housekeeping Attendant Jobs. Then Apply For Housekeeping Attendant Jobs In Wyndham Hotels Qatar. But Before Apply Also Visit Wyndham Hotels’s Official Website.
Wyndham Hotels Qatar Jobs 2022 Housekeeping Attendant Jobs in Qatar
Wyndham Hotels Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Housekeeping Attendant, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Wyndham Hotels Housekeeping Attendant Job Vacancy In Qatar. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Wyndham Hotels Qatar Jobs Vacancy 2022. The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of QAR 6245.00 per month after selection.
See Also :- North Oil Company Qatar Careers
Wyndham Hotels Qatar Housekeeping Attendant Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Wyndham Hotels Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||Wyndham Hotels Qatar|
|Job Role||Housekeeping Attendant|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of QAR 6245.00 per month|
|Type Of Job||Qatar Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
The Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining clean and attractive guestrooms while providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests.
Education & Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Medium work – Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Comply with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Thoroughly clean guestrooms according to standards.
- Complete all pre-cleaning duties, including but not limited to, guest supplies, cleaning supplies, and linen for housekeeping cart set-up.
- Remove all trash and dirty linen from guestrooms and hallways.
- Keep all hallways, public areas and closets clean, neat and vacuumed (if applicable).
- Restock housekeeping cleaning cart for next day’s use.
- Replenish chemical bottles.
- Clean room with the door closed according to standards, unless requested to do otherwise by the guest.
- Report all missing items from room (i.e., irons/boards, hair dryers, etc.) to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
- Report any maintenance repairs immediately to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
- Handle items for “Lost and Found” according to the standards.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
See Also :-