Xator Corporation Qatar Careers Client Support Administration Jobs Vacancies | Qatar Jobs In Xator Corporation | Vacancies In Xator Corporation Qatar | Jobs On Xator Corporation Careers Portal At www.xatorcorp-qa.com | Qatar Government Job Vacancies 2022
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In Xator Corporation, There Are Great Opportunities On Xator Corporation Careers Portal. Xator Corporation Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Client Support Administration, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Xator Corporation Client Support Administration Jobs. Then Apply For Client Support Administration Jobs In Xator Corporation Qatar. But Before Apply Also Visit Xator Corporation’s Official Website.
Xator Corporation Qatar Jobs 2022 Client Support Administration Jobs in Qatar
Xator Corporation Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Client Support Administration, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Xator Corporation Client Support Administration Job Vacancy In Qatar. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Xator Corporation Qatar Jobs Vacancy 2022. The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of QAR 4380.00 – 12600.00 per month after selection.
Xator Corporation Qatar Client Support Administration Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Xator Corporation Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||Xator Corporation Qatar|
|Job Role||Client Support Administration|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of QAR 4380.00 – 12600.00 per month|
|Type Of Job||Qatar Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
Client Support Administration
Work is to be accomplished for the United States Air Force Central Command at Shaw AFB, South Carolina. Direct support will be provided to the 9th Air Force Expeditionary Security Forces Squadron performing Base Security Operations and Support services at Al Dhafra AB, UAE; Ali Al Salem AB, Kuwait; Al Mubarak Air Base, Kuwait; Prince Sultan AB (PSAB), Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA); Muwaffaq-Salti AB (MSAB), Jordan; Al Udeid AB, Qatar and in CONUS.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct backing up and restoring of hard drives, and perform system crash recoveries.
- Implement physical and computer security measures by assigning, modifying, and deleting passwords and privileges. Provide limited software application assistance for commonly used office automation applications sources from standard Air Force infrastructure support contracts.
- Ensure systems are kept up-to-date and compliant according to the Air Force Network Operations Center(AFNOSC). Ensure the required Technical Compliance NOTAM (TCNO)security patches are installed. Check files for corruption, perform initial system diagnostics, format drives, and determine available disk space.
- Perform all Client Support Administrator duties, as outlined in DoDD 8570.01M. This will additionally include video-teleconference suite administration, network and computer malfunction isolation and repair, computer system software/hardware configuration, and operation of unclassified and classified computer systems.
- Be designated as primary unit IT Equipment Custodian. Ensure unit program IT Equipment management compliance in accordance with AFI 23-101.
- Be designated as unit Telecommunications Protection/Emissions Security (TEMPEST) Monitor. Ensure compliance with emissions security program requirements, as outlined in DoDD 8100.02.
- Train unit personnel on the operations of secure voice communications equipment.
- Be designated as unit SharePoint administrator. Modify and maintain the unit’s SharePoint site. Alternate to the TCO (Telephone Communications Officer); duties include managing the installation and maintenance of telephone systems. Provide instruction for the operation and use of secure phones.
- Request and coordinate installation and support of communications equipment. Request network trouble tickets with the Communications Focal Point. Unit point of contact for creation and deletion of all network accounts.
- Act as unit information technology technical advisor and provide support to the Purchasing Agent when new equipment is required for force mission enhancement.
- Perform Information Assurance (IA) trainer and program manager duties.
- Ensure unit personnel understand network vulnerabilities, limitations, and weaknesses. Act as SIPRNET Account program manager; manage the process of receiving access to Secret electronic data located on secure servers.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Candidates must have five (5) years of experience in computer systems administration support.
- And maintain DoDD 8570 Technical Compliant IAT Level II certification.
- Proficiency in SharePoint Administration functions.
- Proficiency in DoD Network Account creation process.
- Proficiency in non-secure and secure internet protocol network and equipment operations.
- A current state and Government Driver’s License.
- Secret Clearance
PHYSICAL REQUIRMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
- No special physical demands for this position.