Zahrawi Medical Jobs 2021 Driver Jobs in Qatar
Zahrawi Medical Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Driver, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Zahrawi Medical Driver Job Vacancy In Qatar. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Zahrawi Medical Qatar Jobs Vacancy 2021. The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of QAR 2551.00 per month after selection.
Zahrawi Medical Qatar Driver Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Zahrawi Medical Jobs Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||Zahrawi Medical Qatar|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of QAR 2551.00 per month|
|Qualification / Experience||High School Degree|
|Type Of Job||Qatar Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
Full Job Description
About Zahrawi Group
Zahrawi Group is a leading company in the GCC Healthcare Industry with its presence in UAE, KSA, Qatar, Bahrain, & Oman markets. The company supplies and distributes high-quality products and services to Hospitals, Clinics, Laboratories, & Analytical Industries.
The Driver is accountable to ensure the efficient day-to-day operation of the office, and support the work of management and other staff.
- Deliver various items to different areas around Qatar in a timely manner.
- Collect shipments and parcels needed for office use and ensure that they are delivered intact.
- Pickup and Drop off Zahrawi guests as and when needed..
- Collect Zahrawi’s post from the Qatar Post Office.
- Purchase Office Stationaries, computers and laptops when needed.
- Ensure that all Zahrawi bills (company, telephone and electricity) are paid on time.
- Receive & deposit company cheques, bank transfer and cheque withdrawal
- Collect cheque books and deliver it to the correct person.
Tenders & Quotations:
- Submit and receive the Performance bond/Tender bond.
- Buy and submit tenders & Quotations and other documents.
Safety and Traffic Rules:
- Drive safely and obey the local traffic department laws and regulation.
- Utilize online maps to identify the fastest routes.
- Maintain an organized travel schedule and ensure there is ample time to reach the destination.
- Check and maintain the vehicle petrol on a regular basis.
- Monitor the vehicle maintenance, coolant, engine oil, etc and repair when needed.
- Maintain cleanliness of the vehicle as per the Company Vehicle Policy.
- Maintain the vehicles logbook on a daily basis and cross check it with the GPS driver log.
- Ensure timely renewal of company vehicle and personal driving license.
- Education: Diploma or Bachelors Degree
- Additional details:
- Candidate should be willing to move to Company Visa
- Candidate should be based in Qatar
- Experience: 1 – 2 years of experience
- Job Specific Skills: Driver, Manual Driving License, Time Management, Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills – verbal and written
Location: Qatar – Doha
Job Type: FULLTIME
Job Posting Date: 20-09-2022